Jesus X Evil Ed OBrien

in a world filled with heavenly beings and wicked souls there existed an unexpected bond between two individuals. Jesus the embodiment of pure goodness found himself strangely drawn to the allure of Evil Ed O'Brien. It was a relationship shrouded in secrecy for Jesus knew that if his feelings were exposed his legacy would be tarnished. Society could never accept such a forbidden love.😢

Jesus burdened by the weight of his divine duty had to portray an image of disdain towards Ed. He was forced to hide his affection enduring countless encounters filled with taunts and jibes. Yet beneath the mask of hostility Jesus couldn't help but notice the longing looks that Ed threw his way. There was a contradiction in their relationship a magnetic pull fueled by their opposing natures.

One fateful evening Jesus was preparing a grand supper for his followers when he received word that Ed was planning to disrupt the gathering. Determined to protect his reputation Jesus sprinted towards the location ready to confront Ed and put an end to his mischief.

As Jesus approached the scene his anger turned into shock when he witnessed Ed standing amidst chaos a mischievous smirk playing on his lips

As Jesus approached the scene his anger turned into shock when he witnessed Ed standing amidst chaos a mischievous smirk playing on his lips. The sight took Jesus aback for he saw an unexpected glimmer of affection in Ed's eyes. It was a revelation that shattered Jesus' preconceptions.

In the midst of the chaos Jesus found himself unable to carry out his original plan. Instead he felt his heart swell with overwhelming emotions and he blurted out "Ed why must you always be the villain in my story? Can't you see that I care for you?"

A hushed silence fell over the room as time seemed to stand still. Ed's eyes widened his smirk fading away replaced by a mixture of surprise and vulnerability. He took a step towards Jesus his voice filled with a mixture of pain and yearning. "I-i-i-i-i-i never wanted to be your enemy Jesus.. I-it was the only way I could be close to you without revealing my true feelings for you.."

Jesus reached out a trembling hand closing the distance between them

Jesus reached out a trembling hand closing the distance between them. "I thought that love like ours could never exist ed.. The world judges us because of our differences but they cannot comprehend the beauty that lies beneath." Tears welled up in both their eyes finally releasing the pent-up emotions but. then suddenly Ed bac

ks away from Jesus.
Jesus stood there, his heart breaking as Ed backed away. The tears streamed down their faces, mirroring the pain and longing they both felt deep within their souls. Jesus desperately reached out, their trembling hand trembling, trying to bridge the distance between them.

"ed.. I thought that love like ours could never exist, Ed come on," Jesus whispered, his voice filled with vulnerability. "The world judges us because of our differences, but they cannot comprehend the beauty that lies beneath us ed."

Ed's eyes flickered with a mixture of sorrow and resignation. "I'm sorry, Jesus," he said, his voice choked with emotion. "But I can't stop being evil, you know that. It's my job, my hobby."

Jesus's heart shattered into a million pieces, but he refused to give up. he took a step forward, his voice filled with unwavering determination. "Ed, please, just listen to me," Jesus pleaded, their voice filled with a mix of love and desperation.

Suddenly, the haunting melody of "Weird Fishes/Arpeggi" began to play in the distance, a song that held a special significance for both of them. They knew that this was the end, that their paths were diverging. Ed's form wavered, as if being pulled away by some unseen force.

Jesus's tears fell harder as he realised he was losing Ed, the person he had come to love despite their differences. As Ed disappeared, his voice echoed through the air, singing his name.

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!"

Jesus crumbled to the ground, their heartache consuming him.

the end 🥰

request/idea from : the one and only karmapolice.officer