32.

The Next Day
10:00 a.m.
Julani's House.

"Thank Yuh Jesus Mi Get Rid A Da Boy Deh" walking down the hall Malayiah sang along to Gaza Kim "Amen"

Peeping in True's room she saw that she was still fast asleep. Turning on her heel she walked back down the hall and headed downstairs.

"Him a crasis ina mi lifeee" she sang loudly seeing Julani stretched out on the couch.

"AMEN GET THE BOY OUTTA MI LIFE" walking over to the windows she drag the curtains allowing light to shine in the living room.

Groaning, Julani used his hand to block the light from shine in his eyes.

"Fuck" he mumbled as he sat up stretching his arms.

"oh I'm sorry, did I wake you" Malayiah asked innocently.

Rolling his eyes Julani paid her no mind as he got up to stretch.

"Amen brand new man ina mi bed tonight" taking ingredients from the fridge for breakfast, Malayiah continued singing.

"want a man bax yuh cross yuh face" Julani mumbled as he walked into the kitchen.

"God sen a new man now weh yuh wa mi seh, pack up uh things and gwaan mi seh" pointing to Julani's back she sang the lyrics with attitude.

Flipping up her middle fingers, she went back to what she was doing fast before he saw her when he turned around.

Popping the aspirin in his mouth, he drank some water to wash it down hoping that it helped with his hangover. It couldn't remember anything from last night and the more he tried to remember his head hurt more.

Walking upstairs to his room, he walked straight to the bathroom. Stripping from his clothes he stepped into the shower allowing the cold water to run over his body.

Exiting the shower after a couple minutes, Julani felt better as he wrapped a towel around his waist and walked into his closet.

"wait deh" walking over to his shirts, he saw that half of them were cut up.

Shaking his head he searched for one that was ok and a pants.

"da likkle girl ya dwag" he grumbled putting them on.

Walking over to his shoes shelf, he opened a clarks box.

"BUMBOCLATT" he shouted in disbelief looking at the pair of shoes that was cut up.

Placing that down, he looked through the others and got the same results.

"mi coulda bawl" he shook his head and grabbed a pair of Air Force.

Spewing cuss words, Julani walked over to his dresser searching for his perfumes.

"Da mad bumboclatt gyal ya" looking through his drawers he took out a brand new perfume he had and sprayed it on him.