55.

9:00 p.m.
📍:Bar &' Grill

DREQUAN "DRE" THOMPSON| 24

"I have my own clothing brand" I answered Malayiah's question sipping some of my redbull. Looking over her features again had me complementing her for the tenth time tonight.

She just stood out, I didn't know what it was about her but it was like I was getting a non-existent pull towards her, and I for sure wasn't stopping it.

"Really? That's impressive honestly" She smiled showing her pearly white teeth.

"How about you? I know you have a boutique but what else can you do?" I asked folding my hands over my chest.

"I can do hair and nails. That's all" She replied with a small shrug sipping the remainder of her lemonade.

"Watchya, and ya seh me impressive" I chuckled shaking my head "bayy skills yuh have man"

Laughing, she fanned me off turning her face to the side hiding her blush.

Cute.

Seeing a waitress walking by, I called her as I took out my wallet to pay the bill. Walking over to Malayiah, I took up her bag as I held her hand walking outside. Feeling the cool breeze hit us, I looked down at Malayiah who looked up at me waiting for my next move.

Dragging her towards my car, I opened her door placing her bag in her lap, I closed it and walked back to my side.

"I enjoyed tonight" She looked over at me smiling.

"Same, but who tell yuh seh the night done?" Looking at her confused expression, a laugh escaped my lips. "Just relax"

Bring the engine to life, I pulled out of the parking lot and back onto the main road. After about thirty minutes, I pulled up to my house in wellington heights. Looking over at Malayiah I saw her fast asleep.

Shaking my head, I exited the car and walked over to her side. Tapping her shoulder a few times, she stir before her eyes opened a little. Holding her hand, I helped her out the car taking her bag from out her lap.

Walking to the front door, I opened the door allowing her to walk in first. Closing the door behind me, I turned on the lights and walked down the hall towards the living room with her following behind me.

Turning on the lights, I heard her gasp behind me.

"This look nice" She smiled looking up at me under her lashes.

"It betta, yuh know how long it tek" I laughed looking over the living room that had rose petals, flowers and snacks.

Grabbing her hand, I brought her to my room. Letting go of her I walked into my closet grabbing a oversize hoodie and a new underpants. Walking back out, I saw her standing awkwardly in the middle of the room casing me to laugh.