Costume Party🍋

This was your first Halloween with Jenna as a couple

This was your first Halloween with Jenna as a couple. For Halloween, the two of you made plans to attend a party on the college campus. The two of you were even dressed as Hogwarts students.

At the house, you waded through the sea of bodies. Once you managed to get through you texted Jenna to ask where she was.

You looked up but you could see nothing but other people in costumes dancing, drinking, and talking.

You made it to the basement when you felt someone tap your shoulder. You turned to see Jenna, smiling up at you. "You made it!"

You pulled Jenna into a hug. "Yeah, you're lucky I love you." You pressed a kiss to the crown of her head.

Jenna was dressed in a white Oxford shirt, sleeveless gray sweater, and short, black pleated skirt with black knee high socks.

You were dressed similarly in the male version of the uniform, the only difference being your uniform was for a Ravenclaw while Jenna's was for a Gryffindor.

The two of you spent a couple of hours dancing and laughing, just enjoying being college students.

"You wanna go upstairs?", Jenna whispers in your ear seductively.

"Are you sure about this?," you chuckled.

"I'm always sure when it comes to you, Y/N/N," she answered, biting her lip.

She kissed you and that was all the convincing you need to follow her upstairs to the guest bedroom.

As soon as the door was closed, you turned Jenna around and pinned her against it as you kissed her neck.

"Take me to the bed," she groans.

You picked her up with ease and carried her to the bed, laying her down on the mattress and getting to your knees.

You undid the Hogwarts robe and tossed it somewhere else in the room. You grasped her tie and pulled her down for another kiss.

Your hands crawled up her silky thighs beneath her skirt. Your hands reappeared, tossing her panties over your shoulder.

You gently pushed Jenna so she was lying down on the bed. You tentatively stuck your tongue upward, licking at her dripping folds. She tasted sweet and tangy.

You dove in, wrapping your arms around her thighs and sticking your tongue deep into her as you explored her slit.

"Fuck, yes, eat me! Right there, forward more, find my clit, yeah, like that, like that! Yes, yes, right there!" she cried out, her voice getting progressively higher as you continued.

You slid your fingers into her sopping pussy, curling inside of her. Her thighs clenched around your head, her body went rigid, and she moaned even deeper, bucking her hips up to you.

"Don't stop, Y/N!! Don't - I'm gonna -" Jenna's mind was mush as she grunted and groaned as her walls clenched around your tongue until she finally screamed.

"Y/N FUCK!" A torrent of her juices gushed all over your mouth as she screamed, and with one great lurch her body started to shake. Her orgasm went on for what felt like hours for her, but must have only been about a minute before her thighs loosened around your head.

After a couple of minutes, Jenna crawled into your lap and carefully grasped your hard cock, eliciting a moan from you.

She carefully lined the tip up to her pussy, causing both of you to moan in unison. Her velvety walls were soaked as she slid down to the hilt, trying to take every inch.

Jenna slid every inch inside her, it felt like she was squeezing your erection, trying to milk you.

"Jenna!,” you moaned, your head rolling backwards into the plush pillows. Jenna rolled her hips on your cock, her hands around your neck for leverage to rock herself into you while your name tumbled from your lips.

Your hands drifted down to her ass, attempting to guide her while she rode you, her velvety walls clenching around you as she rocked her hips back and forth.

“Fuck… Jen!,” you whined, bucking your cock up into her when she stopped and began grinding down onto you, “I’m…I’m so close!”

Jenna hummed, smiling lazily with her eyes gazing into your soul as she squeezed your shaft. She was wet, drenched in the juices that coated your pulsing cock while she rode you to the edge. One of her hands slid up to your jaw, pulling you into a passionate kiss as she resumes riding you.

“Baby boy….,” she purred before bouncing up and down on your cock, her doe brown iris’ locked with your e/c ones as she did.

Your eyes nearly rolled back, fingers digging into her ass. Your orgasm came hard, the coil in your stomach snapping abruptly. Bursts of cum shot out of you, pumping into your girlfriend’s pussy while she kept bouncing herself on top of you.

She eventually came on your cock with a heavy sigh, her walls clenching down hard on your cock as she coated it with her juices. Her hips lifted, pulling off of you and leaving your erection covered in a layer of her cum. Jenna’s hands caressed your cheek as you two lay in each other's arms.

Fortunately, the room had a connected bathroom, allowing the two of you to clean yourselves. You two could still hear the loud music from the party downstairs.

"Do you want to rejoin the party?," Jenna asked. You shook your head.

"Na. I'm good spending it with my lovely girlfriend." You kissed her and pull her into your lap for another session.