Killer in the Sheets🍋

Disclaimer: Everyone in this story is above the age of 16

Request from Tumblr: Dom R or something, I'm desperate homie. (Info: There were no Ghostface attacks in this fanfic. Just the Stab movies.)

There was news going around the town of Woodsboro that a stalker was on the loose.

18 year old Tara Carpenter was home alone. Her sister was out for a party while her mom was away on a trip.

The ravenette was currently in the kitchen making popcorn as a snack for the movie. She looked up when she heard the door click open.

"Hi Sam, how was your date?" Tara expected a response but there was none. "Sam?" Tara ran through the living room to the kitchen to see the door open but no Sam.

Tara felt a shiver go down her spine knowing someone she wasn't home alone.

Tara closed the door and ran back to the kitchen to grab her phone and a knife. She almost had her phone in hand when she felt a strong pair of arms wrap around her waist.

She turned around to see you in a black robe with a white mask, it's expression frozen in a horrific scream.

You pinned Tara's body face first to the kitchen counter. "W- What are you going to do to me?" Tara had to fight the smirk off her face as she felt your erection through her jeans.

Even through the fabric of her denim jeans, you could feel her plump, soft ass pressing against your erection, sending waves of pleasure throughout your body.

"It's okay, sweetheart. If you're a good girl, I won't hurt you. I'm just going to make you feel really, really good."

You carefully pushed Tara to her knees, eye level with your crotch as you unbuckle your belt, pulling down your jeans and boxers, freeing your thick length.

"You're so big, daddy," Tara whimpers in awe, wrapping her hands around your erect cock.

"I know sweetie, but good girls should be able to take it," Tara's plump lips wrap around your tip, her tongue circling it making you throw your head back with a moan. Tara swallowed a few more inches, bobbing her head up and done the length of your member.

Tara pulled away again, licking up the sides of your cock spreading her saliva up along your thick shaft, driving you crazy. She licked your balls and couldn't help but smirk as you were in heaven. Tara enjoyed it more than she should.

"Do you like that, Daddy" Tara asked in an innocent tone, her tongue drawing circles on your shaft again. "Yes!," you moaned nodding.

She placed her hands on your hips as she roughly fucked her throat on your cock. The sounds Tara made vibrated down your veiny shaft as she grew even more desperate.

Her moans turned into whimpers as you shot your load into her throat. Hot cum shot down into her stomach as you swallowed everything you gave her.

You pulled Tara to her feet and pushed her face down on the kitchen counter again. "Y/N, can you take off the mask?" You reached up and removed the Ghost mask placing it next to her.

With one swift motion, you stripped down Tara's jeans, revealing her soft, plump asscheeks. Her thick thighs were now also fully exposed, contrasting her tight pussy which was temptingly still hidden behind pink panties.

"Since you did a good job, I should return the favor." You pulled her panties down and buried your tongue in her wet pussy.

Your tongue played with her clit while your fingers pumped in and out of her, making sure to hit her g spot. "Just fuck me already, Y/N!!"

You stood back up and ran your tip through her lips, using her arousal as lube to coat your cock and slip it inside her.

Tara groaned as your hips thrust against her ass, ripples bursting across her skin with each thrust, lost in the bliss. Each punch of your cock against her cervix caused her head to go lightheaded.

"I knew you weren't innocent, baby girl." Tara's walls clenched around your cock.

"Is this the best you can do, Y/N/N?," Tara asked, a bratty tone in the air, making you clench your jaw, holding tighter on the thin waist.

Tara looked over her shoulder just in time to see you pull out of her. You grabbed her hand and lead her up the stairs to her bedroom.

Her doe eyes, darker than usual as you sat down on her bed and pulled her into your lap. Being the bratty girl she was, she bit her bottom lip and pushed herself against you, taking more of you inside her, a low moan escaping from her as you did the same, pushing your hips forward.

Her ass was already red as you smacked it again, eliciting an uncharacteristic squeal from Tara. 

"Is this better, angel?" you asked breathless.

"You can do better," she challenged.

You stopped, completely inside her, letting go of her ass to hold her throat, pulling her into you. Your finger pressed on her neck, your chest facing hers.

"That's a little better," she smiled, her hand holding your wrist. "Now fuck me!"

Her wish was your command, both of you hands holding her body, one around her hips to help her ride you as you fucked her raw, while the other one slowly took her breath away by gently squeezing the her neck.

Your lips ghosted over her jawline, occasionally biting the perfect skin, not enough to mark, but enough to drive Tara out of her mind.

"Who's my good girl?" you whispered in her ears, loosening the grip on her throat, a breathless "I am." escaping her beautiful lips. "That's right, Carpenter, you're my girl."

Your words made her smile. Tara moved her hips back and forth making you groan as she rode you, her walls clenching around you.

The hand that was holding her waist moving to her clit, Tara's body arching closer to you, her raspy moaning as she came, juices gushing around your cock, groaning your name with a tired, weak, voice.

After a shower and a change of clothes, the two of you were lying on her couch, eating popcorn and watching Stab. "So, was it fun?," you asked in between kisses.

"Definitely," Tara answered. "We're definitely going to do it again."