Douma was horny and needed help🙂

**doumas pov**

"God I'm horny as fuck..."*look's around and thinks for a moment* "hmm I wonder what akaza~dono is doing.. hmm. I'll go find him"
**douma goes to look for akaza**

*AFTER LIKE A HOUR*
"AKAZA~DONO I FOUND YOU FINALLY ~!

**akazas Pov**

"Shit I recognise that voice" *I thought to himself. He suddenly turned around with a annoyed expression* "for fuck sake!"

**Doumas pov**

"Soo~~ akaza~dono do you wanna come back to my mansion with me~?" *I asked with a sneaky grin* "no now fuck off" *akaza replies with aggression* "well to bad" *I lift akaza up and take him back to my mansion*

*AFTER TEN MINUTES*

**doumas pov**

*I drop akaza down on the bed roughly and got on top of him* "fuck he's skin feels so nice~" *I thought to myself*

**akazas pov**
*I was really surprised after being dropped down on the bed but got annoyed after douma crawls on top* "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING DOUMA GET Off?!" *douma put his and on my mouth* "shh akaza~dono and just relax let me take care of you~" "what the fuck does that mean what is he going to do to me?!" *I thought to myself. I look out the window that was blocked my a curtain but I could still tell the sun was up so that meant I couldn't leave*

**doumas pov**

*I start to breathe heavily down akazas neck making him shiver a little* "douma why are you breathing so heavily on my neck what are you doing?!" "I'm just really horny akaza~dono and I'm going to get you to help me~" *Akaza froze for a second but the replies yelling at me* "WHAT?! NO GET OFF OF ME!" *I use one of my ice vines to make him be quiet. Then I started to remove his clothes*

**third person Pov (I just type better in third person)**

*Akaza started to move around as douma was removing his clothes. Douma was getting a little impatient so he used his ice vines to hold akaza in place* "hpmmm!" *akaza mumbled as his mouth was hold closed from the ice vines. Douma finally removed all of akazas clothes and smiled* "oh akaza~dono~ you have such a beautiful body~" *douma then pulled down his pants then holding his dick in his hand* "HMM!?" *Akaza thought to himself saying there was no way that will fit inside*
"Don't worry akaza~dono I'm go gently for you~" *douma slides his cock into akazas ass and start to move around* "fuck akaza~dono  your so tight~" *akazas eyes rolled looking upwards* "you seen to me enjoying this~" *douma starts to move faster* "hpmm~" *akaza moaned as Douma started to move faster*

*TIME SKIP (because I'm lasy)*

*douma went for a shower and left akaza on the bed* "fuck..." *akaza was laying on the bed unable to move. Douma walked out of the bathroom with a towel raped around his waist* "how are you feeling akaza~dono" "like shit" +Akaza replied with annoyance* "don't be like that akaza~dono. Well you can go clean yourself up now" "I would but I can't move" *douma smiled* "well it seems I was carried away well I guess I'll just wash you up for you" "whatever" *douma lift akaza up and carried him into the bathroom. Douma then sits akaza on the floor as he gets the bath ready for akaza*

*im going to leave it as a cliff hanger because I'm lazy it might take me a while to make the next chapter but it will be done eventually*