Continuing what happened

**third person**

*after douma got the bath ready he picked up akaza and put him in the bath* "you can leave now douma" "aww but I wanna watch you~" *akaza then throws a bottle of soap at Doumas face* "get out" "ok ok no need to get so aggressive" *douma said as he walked out. Akaza then started to clean himself up*

**doumas pov**
"Akaza~dono is so mean and I wanted to watch him clean himself up." *I sits down on the bed and waits for akaza* "DOUMA!" *Akaza yelled out from the bathroom. I walked in to see why he is yelling* "yes akaza~dono you need something?" "Help me out" *akaza said with a demanding voice* "umm why?" "...." "Oh right sorry" *I lift up akaza and carry him out of the bathroom* (Akaza already drained the water) *I set akaza down on the bed and when to grabs him some clothes for him to wear*

**akaza**

*as douma was grabbing clothes for me to wear I was sitting on the bed rubbing my back* "here you go akaza~dono I hope the fit" *I grab the clothes douma got for me and put them on. Of course they were big on me how annoying* "aww you look so cute in over sized clothes akaza~dono you should wear them more often~" *douka said in a flirty tone* "no" "awwww why not" *douma starts to tear up how fucking annoying*

**third person**

*akaza raped his arms around douma so he will shut up. Douma used this as a opportunity to give akaza a little nibble on the neck* "douma I will rip your dick of if you don't stop" *douma then stopped but still hugs akaza back*

(Sorry I'm so fucking lazy so it's going to end here even tho is only at 307 words)