31

**Sorry for any mistakes**

~Sariyah Moore~

I curled up into the side of Kamari as we sat on the little couch in Mara's hospital room. We had made it here about two hours ago and they ruled her injury as a mild concussion, so they was gone keep her over night to make sure nothing happens and she was good.

Kamari lightly tapped my thigh were his hand was resting, "Get up mamas im finna get us something to eat and some change of clothes, you wanna come or you gone stay hea" He asked me standing up stretching some.

"Ima stay here, I want some Chickfila please" i smiled at him and chuckled a little leaning down and kissed my forehead.

Forehead kisses are the best.

"Igh mamas ill be right back" he kissed my forehead once more and then left out the room.

I sighed getting up and walked over to the bed were Samara was laying sleep.

She looked at piece when she slept.

Looking at her like this made me miss her so much. I wanted my sister back because with out her it didn't feel right.

I miss laughing and spilling tea to each other.

I just missed my sister man.

"Is she good?" i heard jay"s faint voice.

I rolled my eyes, no the fuck he didn't show up here.

"Yea she good Jay, watchu doing here?" i asked him not even turning around.

There was a stand still silence til he spoke, "Im gone always love Samara and Im gone always check up on ha no matter what. Us not being together no more aint stopping shit Riyah and know that" he paused for a sec before speaking again.

"I know i fucked real fucking bad, and i done owned that shit ten fold. I'd do whatever it takes to be cool with Mara again. Hell yea i know we not gone be how we use to, but i miss ha ass and i need ha in my life deadass Riyah... i mean dat shit with all my fuckin heart and soul" He voiced walking to the other side of her bed looking own at her.

I eyed him for a bit and looked at Mara like he was doing.

"And im sorry about my babymoms spitting you Riyah, that shit was disrespectful as fuck and nasty as hell" He spoke up apologizing for ole girl who i trucked the fuck out of.

For now on ha name is "ole girl" i don't, i don't, i don't cause she had me fucked up.

"And im sorry about yo baby cake, it was just da closet thing i could get a hold of" I apologized with the yikes face.

He softly chuckled, "nah dat shit was ghetto as fuck Riyah, never did yo ass throw my son's birthday cake with the candles on dat bitch into his own mommas face like it wasn't nothing"