Slowly P5

The bus finally stopped at my stop, I felt something on my hands and looked down, Hazel was touching my hand but then instantly pulled away when she saw me looking, "my stop, lets go" I said and then grabbed her arm and pulled her over, she followed along, I could feel her staring at my face.

We walked off the bus and walked just a little bit over to my house, I let go of Hazels arm and put the key in

HAZEL POV

God, her hand was so warm.. I wanna hold it all day long..

She opened the door and held it open, waiting for me to come in first, so I walked in and she came in behind me, I cradled the baby and looked around her house, there was a glass container with a tree in it! wonder what- "come on" she said before I could look into the container, I followed her.

She led me to her room and it had posters all over the walls, "lovely room you got here~"

"Thanks" she sat on her bed and then I handed her the baby, she cradled it. I could feel my face and ears heating up so I looked away from her, I looked over at her posters. "Nicee, uh radiohead" Radiohead is cool, thats cool that she likes them.

"thank you, I cant wait for their concert thats coming!"

"concert? when?"

"October 16th"

"Got room for two?" I suggested to go with her

"maybe" I glanced at her and she was looking down at the baby, god damn, I think Im in love.

She seems so sweet and cute and pretty, I wanna know more about her

I placed my backpack on the ground and sat next to her, then layed back on her bed

"mmm, your bed is very comfy.." I stretched, being here is making me sleepy..

"I know right?" she said

"what movie do you wanna watch?" She asked "uhhh just.. just.. um, zootopia.." I said almost half asleep

"zootopia..? okay.."she replied
---------------------

TO BE CONTINUED🍌

sorry if theyre going too quick 😭