Slowly P7

Y/N POV

I looked over at my clock, "It's only 4:32 AM, are you going home or sleeping here?" I asked

"Ill stay here, I'm sure my mom wont notice." Hazel replied

"alright," I yawned "I'm going back to sleep." I layed back down, "okay goodnight y/n!", I looked up at her, "you going to sleep too?"

"yeah maybe"

"okay... goodnight.." I fell asleep, I was so tired

Hazel just watched me fall asleep

I had a strange dream that me and Hazel were together, god damn, I want that.

Me and Hazel kissed on a Ferris wheel at the yearly school carnival event, and she won so much things for me, like a huge stuffed animal.

then I woke up and stretched my arms up, I looked down to find Hazel curled up at the end of the bed, I felt bad to be honest. I checked the time, 9:56 AM, luckily today was a Saturday. "mmmm" Hazel quietly grunted in her sleep and rolled over.

I just watched her sleep for a bit, she was so cute.

"no.." Hazel said in her sleep

I chuckled at her and then put zootopia back on cause I didnt get to see the end

TIMESKIP TO LATER

Hazel finally woke up and looked at me and then at the tv "why're you watching zootopia.." she asked

"you chose it." "no I didn't" "yes you did" "sureeee"

Hazel held Bud by the armpits and looked at him. She handed me the baby and I placed him by the pillows, "Are you going home?"

"what? you want me gone so fast?" she replied

"..well.. no but, youre parents are probably worri-"

"just mom and no."

"ah, okay" I looked at the baby and I could feel Hazel staring at me and then I heard a ding, and then another ding, ding ding ding.

I looked over and Hazel was looking at her phone that was dinging like mutiple times, "wow, you famous or something?" I asked, "no, it's just Josie and PJ," she adjusted herself  "Josie and PJ wanna hang out today, do you want to come?"

"uh sure"

"alrighty" she responded and started texting them, her fingers were fast.

----------------------------
TOBE CONTINUED

ALSO DUMB WATTPAD WONT LET ME ADD IMAGES WHEN I WRITE ON MY PHONE 😭