Slowly P12

——————
Y/N POV

I slowly woke up, it felt kind of hot, I opened my eyes and noticed me and Hazel were cuddling..

Me and Hazel were so close.

I looked up at her and she pulled me closer to her chest, I felt myself heat up and get butterflies just from that.

I wanted to stay like this just a bit longer.. so I didnt wake her up. I enjoyed the moment a bit longer.

"mmmfh?" Hazel grunted in her sleep and moved over, almost crushing me, "Hazel?"

"huhh" Hazel said half asleep, slowly waking up.

"Hazelll" I said, longer this time.

"Yeah?" she asked, now awake, she looked down at me and I could see  her face brighten up and turn red, her smile looked so .... her smile was cute.

"Y/N, what time is it" she asked, still staring at me.

I got up a tiny bit, Hazel still holding on to me, I checked my clock, "7:54.."

"WE'RE GONNA BE LATE FOR CLASS, WHERE IS OUR BABY!?"

She quickly got up but fell off the bed "oh fuck me.." she said mad.

i mean sure.

Hazel got up and looked for the baby, he was crushed in between the side of the bed and the wall.

"FUCK" she pulled the baby out and it luckily looked good, the teacher wouldnt know!!

We both got up and ready for school, Hazel borrowed my hoodie to put over her shirt.

We couldn't use the bus because it was too late and the bus wouldnt drive to the school at this time..

We had to walk a while to school, Hazel kept glancing at me, I noticed in the corner of my eyes

There was a busy road so we stopped and pressed that button to make it go red, whatever that was called...

I looked over at Hazel and she was already staring at me, her face looked more red than usual, she had a dumb smile on her face.

"What??" I asked

"Huh?"

"Why're you looking at me like that, with your dumb smile.."

"dumb smile..."

"I mean.. its not dumb, it's very cute but like, you're just smiling at me weirdly, you know?"

"cute? You think my smiles cute?"

"Sure whatever, but stop staring at me, weirdo" I crossed my arms and looked the other way

I could tell she was still staring

"You're cuter"

huh? what.. I could feel butterflies and my self heat up, I looked over at her

"You're blushinggg~" she told me

oh god..

------------------
next chapter im gona try making it longer 👍👍👍