🐻FIFTH TRIAL🐰

🐰JOKOY'S POV💜

What happened was not easy. We suffered because of that rumor. We limit our movements and are very aware of our surroundings.

I miss Taesha so much. I miss hugging him, kissing him, and talking to him before going to sleep.

When I lay down on my bed at night, I always call him, but when we finish talking, I always end up crying. I don't want to show him my tears. He will feel sadder than me. I have no other wish for my husband but to be the happiest man in the world.

"Baby." he told me when he answered my call. I stared at the screen with a small smile on my lips. He is also lying down on his side on the bed.

"I miss you, baby. I love you. Are you alright, Jungkookah?" When I heard my name, tears started to fall. I can't take it anymore. Taesha got up while still holding his phone.

"I will go there." He informed me and was about to go out.

"No.No. No. Voo, no. I am okay. I'm sorry. I just miss you." He stopped walking and stared back at me on the screen. I panicked when he started sobbing.

"I am sorry, Baby. I should have been very careful with my actions. This won't happen if it's not because of me. Baby, I miss you so much." Both of us are just crying and saying how we miss each other.

"I want to hug you and wipe away those tears, Baby. But I can't. Oh, God, Baby, I can't. We can't." Taesha is crying so hard now. This is the reason I am avoiding getting emotional in front of him. It will affect him so much.

"Voo? Can I go there instead? I will be very careful. Promise." He stopped for a while before nodding.

"Please". I ended the call and fixed myself. I wore all black and a bucket hat. I get my car keys and drive away from my apartment's building.

This is how me and Taesha sneaked out when we were still trainees. We always get scolded together, and remembering the past makes me want to go to my husband more.

It is past midnight, and I am sure the media are not around anymore. I passed his building first and looked around to see if there was someone lingering around.

No one. On my second drive around Taesha's block, I immediately drove into the parking lot.
I successfully reached my husband's unit and pressed the bell. I know his password, but just in case someone is watching him, it should be safer if I just rang the bell.

Taesha opened the door with his poker face.
"Annyeong, V. Hyung." I bowed at him and carefully went inside the unit. The moment he closed the door, I pulled him into a tight hug and carried him.

He cried again the moment his feet left the floor. "Jungkookie, this is so hard." I buried his face in my neck. My shoulder caught all his tears. I placed my chin on his shoulder and started crying too.

"Voo. Baby. My husband. I miss you. I love you, Voo." I brought him inside his bedroom, and we laid down. He made my arm his pillow and resumed burying his face into my chest. I just let him cry in my embrace while I ran my fingers through his hair. Tears are silently falling from my eyes.

That night, we just hugged each other tightly; we didn't even sleep. We just talked, hugged, and kissed. Taesha never left my embrace until the dawn came, and I need to leave him again, alone.

"Voo, I need to go home." He looked up at me.

"In the penthouse? I want to go with you, baby." I stared at him while my vision started to blur again.

"Voo, I'm going to my apartment." My chin started to shake, suppressing the sob that came out of my mouth. But Taesha burst into tears again and hugged me.

"I miss home, baby. Bring me home, please." How dare someone took away our home? How can someone be robbed us our happiness? How did they do this to us?

It was hard for me to leave Taesha while he was still crying. It pains me to see him in tears, knowing that he doesn't cry often and hasn't for a long time.

"I need to go back before someone catches me leaving your unit. I promise to settle this mess and we will live together again. Trust me, okay?" I assured him before leaving him in his bed. Taesha smiled at me with his sleepy eyes, hugging the pillow I used.

"Thank you, baby, for spending the night with me. I love you." I kissed his forehead and settled him under the blanket before I left.

Another week has passed, and the situation is still the same. One day, we were done with the practice when my husband approached me with a shy smile.

"Why, Voo? You need something? I know that face." I wiped his face with my towel and kissed his forehead. Its members and trusted staff were left in the practice room.

"Can we spend a night at home? Please?" I stopped and stared at him with my furrowed brows. "Can you please do something for us to spend our night at home, baby?" I heaved a sigh before nodding. I pulled him into a hug and kissed his head.

"Okay, I will try my best. We will go home tonight." I know he's referring to our penthouse when he says "home". He really missed our home. I talked to Pdnim and the members. They were forced to agree out of pity.

"Just be careful. Please. I will ask the staff to accompany you both for your safety. But you need to wait and will go home late. Okay?" Pdnim informed us. The members also warned us before leaving. Mochi stayed and waited with us.

"I am worried about you both. But I know you can pass this trial. You're the strongest armies I've ever known.Just stay by each other's sides, always." Mochi hugged us one by one. He hugged Taesha longer and talked to him. He often kisses Taesha's forehead.

We successfully went home with Mochi, making sure we were safe. Taesha was so happy and even requested that I cook for him. "Of course, Voo. Haha. Stay still; I will cook for you." Taesha is dancing in the living room in front of our TV. I watch him while I'm cooking. This is home.

The ambiance is so bright, and life has been brought back to our home. We missed the penthouse, and that night, we marked every part of the house.

More than one month has already passed, and we're still living separately. Things got better because the media do not linger around anymore and we can sneak into our penthouse from time to time.

Everything is going back to normal again. We are moving on from the rumour already when Mochi and Suga Hyung's separation happened, which had an impact on Taesha again.

#TAEKOOKAU
🐻🐰💚💜💯🥰🫰

Fanart © in watermark