🐻39th Trial🐰

🐰Jokoy's POV💜

Taesha's vacation with his wooga hyungs made him absolutely happy. Hyungs checked on me during the whole vacation and made sure I was comfortable. Taesha looked recharged and detoxified. His energy is as high as possible. He was dancing and singing the whole day when we returned to our house. We will be busy again after a few days with the release of our last album as a group. We will have our last concert overseas, where we are planning to renew our vows. Then we will release our projects as solo artists.

When we got back to Seoul, Wooga Hyungs also talked to me to settle misunderstandings with Bogummie Hyung. They witnessed how jealous I was when Bogummie Hyung was around me or Taesha.

"Talk to your Bogummie Hyung. He loves Taesha and will never do things that might risk your husband. You don't need to get jealous of him because he clearly discussed his intention for Taesha. You're taking away from Taesha the happiness and protection he might receive from others who also love him. That's selfishness and not love. Let it go, Kookie," Seojoon Hyung told me one day. And I clearly understand his good intentions. The members also kept reminding me to talk to Bogummie hyung.

"You cannot hide Taesha from everyone. We understand how protective you are to him, but your hyung bring no harm to your husband. Be reasonable, Jokoy." Suga hyung once told me. So I decided to talk to Bogummie hyung.

But that didn't happen yet after hyungs talked to me. Bogummie Hyung was in the military at that time. My husband tested positive to COVID-19, and he hid his conversation with Bogummie Hyung, which made me jealous again. He was also excited to meet the hyung a month before he was discharged, which caused us to misunderstand again. You cannot blame me; look at Taesha. He is pretty; he is irresistible, magnificent. Perfect. And I will always be selfish when it comes to my husband.

But after our misunderstandings because of Bogummie Hyung, breaking his phone, ignoring him, Taesha still tried to let me talk to Bogummie Hyung. He set up a meeting with the hyung, which left me no choice but to also fix my negative feelings with Bogummie hyung. My jealousy always ruins my mood, so I need to widen my understanding and continue to mature.

Bogummie Hyung gave me the assurance that I am jealous for no valid reason. But for me, my jealousy because of my husband will always be valid. My possessions and obsessions with him will always be acceptable. I cannot argue more with anyone about that. I will always be selfish when my husband is involved.

Nevertheless, all was settled between me and Bogummie Hyung at the end. His words made me realize that, of course, I am the husband, I am responsible for Taesha, and I should trust myself and leave the guilt I was feeling behind.

In September 2022, I talked to Taesha about inviting the Wooga Hyungs and Bogummie Hyung for a vacation in our beach house, which is located in Ilsan. The city of Joonie Hyung. Wooshik hyung wasn't able to join us because he had an overseas project.

It was during sunset when Bogummie Hyung, Peakboy Hyung, and I were sitting on the beach sand. Taesha decided to join Hyungsik Hyung and Seo Joon Hyung in grilling meats for our dinner. Again, they talked to me about my relationship with Taesha.

"Thank you for inviting me here. This means a lot to Taesha, Kook. Though he is not that vocal when it comes to our issues, he is hurting, and this made him happy." Bogummie Hyung started talking while we were watching the sun set. Peakboy Hyung looked at me and smiled. He even gave me an encouraging nod, and I smiled back at him.

"I should be the one to thank you, Hyung. I am not only doing this for him, but for both of us also. It's not healthy to hide some grudge against one person. I am sorry for that." I was surprised and confused when the two Hyungs laughed.

"Grudge? That's how bad you felt about me? I don't know if I will feel offended or what." They laughed again, and I joined them this time. How immature I was. Always. But again, only when it involves Taesha.

"Just trust yourself, Kook. And also trust him. He won't do things that will ruin your relationship or your marriage now. Knock your ghost out and leave it. You won't go back to your past. We are sure of that." Peakboy Hyung meddled. We continued talking, and they gave me heartwarming advice on how our marriage would work and be successful. At the end of our talk, I felt relieved. At last, Bogummie Hyung and I are now totally okay.

It was dinner time when we were called by the other Wooga members. The two hyungs tapped my shoulder, and we were hugging when we walked back to the house. I giggled when I spotted Taesha showing his tata face to Hyungsik Hyung, who was laughing at him.

"Why? Why are you sad, Voo?" I cupped his face to look at me and then looked at Hyungsik Hyung.

"I was just scolding him for being stubborn sometimes and making you upset. But he showed me his infamous tata face. You really cannot scold that boy if he keeps on showing his adorable face." Hyungsik Hyung pinched Taesha's right cheek and ruffled my hair.

"Let's eat. Let the boy pout for the rest of the night," Seojoon Hyung called us. The hyungs were laughing when we reached the table. They grilled giant squid, pork belly, and chicken. Taesha is still pouting, and I pecked at him.

"Don't be embarrassed. It's true that you're stubborn," I told him, and we all laughed again.

The rest of the night was full of laughter, and we ended up making a bonfire and sitting around it. Taesha was leaning his body on mine. The hyungs are drinking a few cans of beer. And we all talked about random things.

Our vacation with Bogummie finally opened a new door for us. I will never feel threatened again when Hyung is around. But instead, I started talking to Hyung about other things, and we communicate often when he is with Taesha. Sometimes, Hyung is the one who updates me about my husband.

Aside from my relationship with the Hyungs, I also settled my investments, or our investments. Taesha preferred letting his money sleep in the bank, while I am more into investments and business. We never had an argument about our income; we respect each other's preferences since we are earning on our own. But when it comes to spending it on investments, I am the one who takes the lead.

After buying the farm land on Jeju Island, I discussed with him buying a beach house in Ilsan, where Joonie Hyung lives, where we went for a vacation with the hyungs. A few weeks later, we bought a villa house in Pyeongchang, where we shot in Soop 2. In November of the same year, Taesha bought a Paris mansion as a gift for my success in the FIFA World Cup performance, but since I wouldn't accept defeat, I bought Japan House as a gift for his birthday. Before 2022 ended, we had accumulated more than enough investments and businesses that our hyungs and families were handling.

However, when it comes to buying food or treating friends, Taesha most of the time uses my card. When we go out together or go to work, he holds my card. I remember one time Moon Hyung asked me to buy food. But my card was at Taesha at that time, so I told Hyung:

"I can buy you food, Hyung. But my money is not here. Taesha is holding my card. Let's wait for him." Moon Hyung laughed at me and teased me.

"You're a muscle bunny, but your money is at Taesha? You're a broke billionaire." We both laugh, and I can't argue more. I agreed with him. I spoil my husband too much, and I don't mind him spending my money on food. He doesn't spend more than that.

I suddenly woke up with a finger poking at my right cheek.

"Baby, wake up. You need to travel to New York." His deep voice was soon heard, and a kiss followed. I have a schedule to perform in Good Morning America for my Seven song.

"Go prepare now. So I can sleep more." Taesha rolled his back, facing the other side away from me, and went to sleep again. We had a long night, and we are both sleepy.

I stood up and walked around the bed, leaning over to my husband and kissing him.

"Good Morning Jeon Taesha will always be my favorite performance." I whispered and kissed his temple.

🐻🐰💚💜🥰💍
#taekookau

Do not repost

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © 2024