Chapter four

* le time skop brought you by me making a fool of myself*

Y/n roared as he was chained to a boat a giant wooden ring around his neck with chains pinning him to a wooden play form. ( BTW Y/N IS THE SIZE OF STORMFLY IF THAT WAS NOT CLEAR)

He roared loudly not wanting to be here.

Hiccup stood on the edge of a long wooden ( thing idk what it's called 😓) he was watching the boats getting ready to leave sadly.

Astrid walks up to him.

Astrid: "So?"

( UH ME AND MY TERRIBLE MEMORY )

Hiccup: * insert there conversation I'm sorry. :()*

The riders where now seen in the very same training arena as before with large dragons infront of them.

Then Toothless flew in and Snoutlout screamed like a girl the twins hid behind him also screaming and Fishlegs looked like he was gonna faint. Astrid stood very calmly eyeing him ( Hmm Astrid turned into Dumbledore 🤓)

Hiccup: " Uh right this is Toothless."

Toothless pov

I couldn't believe it Y/n gone because of me. ( YES TOOTHLESS ITS AL YOUR FAULT MY BABY IS GONE! * starts chewing popcorn aggressively *)

I looked at the dragons who where confused.

I watched as Hiccup took one of the screaming Two legs hand and walked over to the  MN.

Toothless: " press your nose against his hand."

The other dragon hesitates before pressing his nose on the two legs palm making him freak out.

( le time skip again)

Third pov

Stoick was ordering Vikings around the island Y/n struggling on the chains having a mantle melt down inside.

Before Y/n new it dragons where flying out of the nest.

He almost felt bad as the tiny two legs swing there tiny things ( idk what dragons would call weapons ) helplessly at the dragons.

But he crouched down flattened his ears closer to his head letting a soft whine out. The big two leg looked at him.

And looks at the celebrating Vikings before the nest.

Stoick: " That's not all.."

Before he could finish a giant dragon burst out of the nest.

Y/n shrank ten times his eyes wide.

The Vikings screamed as she blew fire on the ships not seeing Y/n.

Is this the end for Y/n? Or will someone come to his rescue.

I'm sorry this chapter was terrible 😞😓😖

I'm really tired today so I didn't do much anyways for y'all wondering what's gonna happen to his wings you'll see.

Also question: Should I give Y/n special powers? Besides mind reading. comment your ideas.

BYE MY DRAGONETS.