Chapter five

The ship Y/n was on slowly started to sink.

He roared struggling then the platform he was on went under water. Cold water sloshed around his scales.

Then the same female two leg dived in.

Astrid grabbed the chains and started pulling. But she started losing her breath.

She placed her hand to his muzzle and he watched as she went limp.

Then something magical happened water started zooming around them the chains snapped and Y/n grabbed Astrid on his back and swam up.

He lept out of the water roaring the scales in between his wings glowing as his wings healed as he went up.

Astrid coughed up water and she look3 around before grabbing onto Y/ns neck.

He flew higher with Astrid on his back his wings now healed and he stopped glowing.

He landed on the beach letting Astrid off before hearing his queen roar and turned to see Toothless leading her into the clouds.

He lept after them using his new found speed to keep up with Toothless.

Hiccups pov.

I heard a roar and turned to see a large white dragon flying over me and Toothless.

Wait... that's the same dragon that saved me in the arena.

The Queen chased us and Toothless roared something and the white dragon swim around blasting one of the queens eyes with a lava ball.

I gasped in shock before shaking it off.

Then it was the white dragons turn to roar Toothless turned as well and they both shot blasts into the queens mouth causing smoke to come out.

The queen started crashing and me toothless and the dragon flew threw the dragons long spikes on hits back.

Hiccup: " COME ON BUD!"

I was about to start cheering but my arms dropped when I saw a clubbed tail.

Then it all went black.

No one's pov

Toothless roared chasing after Hiccup but Y/n beat him wrapping his wings around Hiccup Toothless crashed into the ocean and swam to the shore but he didn't see Y/n or Hiccup.

A feeling of dread washed over him and he bolted towards where everyone was gathering. In the middle of it a large white dragon laid not moving.

Y/n.... If Toothless could cry he would he ran over to Y/n and poked his muzzle gently with his paw.

Stormflys pov.

I watched as the Nightfury poked the odd white dragon but when he didn't move he raised his head and roared sadly.

I followed and so did the others. Barf and Belch joined in last.

Y/ns pov

I heard roaring and my F/c eyes open slowly. I noticed the large two leg was crouched by me looking at the ground.

I let out a soft grunt making everyone look at me with wide eyes.

Toothless: " Y/n!"

Y/n smiled but then he heard the big two leg say something in a sorrow filled mumble and I moved my wings away from Hiccups limp body.

He wasn't breathed and I didn't feel his heart beat so I used my muzzle to presses a few times on his chest till I got a faint heart beat then I let the large two leg pick him up putting his chest to his ear.

When he let out a cry of relief I smiled.

Astrid's pov.

I watched the holy moment and chief said something I didn't expect.

Stoick: " you save him."

Gobber then looked over his shoulder.

Gobber: " well... most of him."

( am I the only one who dyed laughing at this part?)

Hiccups pov.

I blinked away and I looked around. Where am I?

I suddenly realized I was in my house and then Toothless came out of no where jumping around like a puppy.

Hiccup: " Hey bud.... Wait your in my house why are you in my house?"

Then I heard a soft grunt and I looked up to be met with a pair of F/c eyes. I yelped before remembering what happened and started back.

I slowly got out of bed but something didn't feel right. I looked down at my foot spot see it was replaced by a metal one.
I limped put of bed and opened the door to be met with a dragon face, I quickly slammed the door gasping before opening it again.
Dragons everywhere Vikings chatting.

As I stepped out Y/n flew over my head I saw his torn wings where coved in some type of white wing like tarp wrapped around his wing bones.

I was suddenly surrounded by a crowd and Astrid came over and hit me.

Hiccup: " Ow! "

Astrid: " that's for scaring me. And this... is for everything else."

Then she grabbed me by the collar of my shirt and kissed on me.

Hiccup: " I could get used to it."