Movie 1 prologue

Y/n was sitting on a beach with with Astrid next to him.

Astrid: " The nighttime beach is amazing."

She smiled letting her loser braid blow in the wind making Y/n let out a dragon like chuckle.

She looked at the white dragon as he curled himself around her and she put a hand to his muzzle.

Astrid: " it's hard to believe it's been only two months since we took down that queen."

Y/n pressed his muzzle to her hand and closed his eyes and lying his head on the white sand. Astrid looked at the nighttime sky she looked as the water crashed into the shore a reflection of the moon on the water. I thought back to when the water rushed around me and Y/n how he saved her life...

She looked at the white dragon and leaned back into him and closed her eyes smiling.

Astrid: " I think I know what dragon you are Y/n..."

The dragon opened his eyes and looked at her almost like asking her 'what.'.

She looked at the moon and then his brilliant white scales his Black and F/c eyes shining.

Astrid: " Moonwing?"

Y/n shook his head but looked at the night sky again.

Astrid: " Oh... Nightwing."

She earned a nod from Y/n and she stroked her dragons head.

She didn't know the adventures she would have with him awaiting across the ocean... nor there future all she knew was that she was here with him now. And that's all that matters.

Time skip

Astrid wa son Y/ns back as they fly. He tilted his muzzle up flying up threw the clouds and she felt the mist on her face. Taking a breath of the cold morning air she smiled and let go of Y/ns saddle and put her fists in the air cheering. Y/n roared and blasts a fireball ahead of him and flew threw it making Astrid duck. Then he used the smoke left on his scales to make a heart shape in the sky.

Astrid: " I love you two Y/n..."

She hugged her dragons neck. Y/n smiled in his dragon way.

And that's the first part of the story of dragon and girl friends forever.