8 ⚠︎︎ 𝙆𝘼𝙍𝘼𝙊𝙆𝙀

┌─── ∘°❉°∘ ───┐
third person pov
3:31 am
july 7th
└─── °∘❉∘° ───┘

"SORRY IT'S NOT UNDER BETTER CIRCUMSTANCES," Ito bowed a little, face grim. She dreaded to think about how worried her mom had to have been right then.

The tall man in front of her couldn't help but agree with Ito's statement, but that wasn't what he voiced.

"Want to tell me how you got wrapped into this mess?"

His hands were on his hips and his eyebrows raised, demanding context.

Ito exhaled as she stood back up, slouched from the exhaustion. She mirrored the man in front of her quite well actually.

"Would you take 'reliving my glory days' as an answer?" she sardonically asked, with one unenthusiastic jazz hand.

A scoff escaped from the underpaid hero, he expected her to say something like that.

"For now I suppose. Good to see your sarcasm survived too."

Ito looked to the side as she let out a brisk laugh at his candor. Though, the shaking girl almost immediately regretting it from the piercing pain shooting through her aching body.

"Yep. It's doing just peachy," Ito smiled a little, ignoring the burning pain on her cheek as she rolled her eyes.

In moving her bloodshot eyes to the side, her grey irises begun to reflect the mob of media vans coming their way.

"Alright, now what numbskull invited them?" she mumbled with annoyance and disgust.

Aizawa sighed, before grabbing a small notepad and pencil from his utility belt. "You know just as well as I do that they don't care about invitations."

Ito nodded, a bitter taste in her mouth from the newscasters.

"So what's the sketchbook about?"

While Shota flipped to a unused page, he explained.

"I won't bug you for a statement, right now. But I see you recovered one of the missing children," he tilted his head toward the young boy being escorted away from his mother and to the ambulance.

The girl in tattered clothes hummed in acknowledgment. "Mhm, Izuku Midoriya."

"I need to know where you found him. And if you saw any other kidnapped kids tonight?"