!Prologue!

              The gentle breeze of the wind felt was calming

              The gentle breeze of the wind felt was calming. The sun was out, the clouds moved in the skies slowly. Everyone seemed so happy..yet a certain adepti didn't...

She truly wondered if she would fall in love, even wanting to fit in more.

Her name...[Name]

"Will someone like me? If they knew how much I want to eat?...and..even if I'm not fully human?..." she softly spoke in a calming tone.

Her beautiful [H/c] hair flowed in the wind, her beautiful majestic [E/c] eyes glistened with sadness and desperation.

She sat on the cliff, watching Liyue as her mind filled with so much things.

"I wonder..How traveler is doing" She asks her self. Just before something bursted inside of her.

BADUMP!

Her eyes widen in shock as she felt a shockwave hit her straight in her head, causing her to hug her stomach and and slowly lean down a little.

Slowly she started to grip her hair slowly in pain, her teeth gritted and grinned against each other in pain as she could feel pain surged throughout her entire body.

"AH!" Her shriek of pain came out of her mouth.

She was panting heavily as her breathing got louder and faster, it was very unbearable. The pain was something she can't even contain in! What do it?!

Suddenly, she slowly passed out. Falling backwards as her entire body begins to slowly disintegrate.

"[NAME]!" Xiao only made it in time to see her body half remaining before she was fully gone. "NO!"

...

"Quite sad don't you think? Don't worry...Good luck~ I'm giving you a chance to live your life out, where you won't be pressured..Though I can't 'guarantee' that your horns will be gone..."