2// "Me"

"Denial Love"!DISCLAIMER¡PROFANITY ANGSTSEXUAL THOUGHTSMENTIONS OF SEXUAL TOUCHINGMENTIONS OF SEX

"Denial Love"
!DISCLAIMER¡
PROFANITY
ANGST
SEXUAL THOUGHTS
MENTIONS OF SEXUAL TOUCHING
MENTIONS OF SEX

[BE WARNED!]

             "WHO IS SHE?

             "WHO IS SHE?..." I MUMBLE UNDER NY BREATH CURously as I stared at the peach color haired girl.

"Who're you?" Draken says as his eyes were on the girl.

"Hina?.." I hear Takemichi mumble under his breath — Making me spare him a glance in confusion.

'He knows her?...' I thought to myself.

I glanced at Hina, her peachy hair color really reminds me of a person yesterday... Could it be her? The one who I bumped into yesterday?...

"Sorry, I'm a bit busy" Takemichi apologizes with a nervous smile — As I was watching her walk up towards us, she stood there and raised her hand in front of Mikey.

SLAP —

My eyes widen in complete shock and horror for the girl — "EH?!" Both Takemichi and I had our jaws drop. Mikey's head faced the other way as Draken seemed quite angry with a irk mark on his cheek. His teeth clenched too!?

"Let's go, Takemichi" The girl, who I presume is Hina grabs Takemichi's wrist.

She even grabs my wrist too — "You too. Don't let these people bully you both" she adds in and starts dragging Takemichi and I away.

"Huh?.." Takemichi mumbles under his breath.

"Wha?..." I blink in confusion as she was still dragging me away with Takemichi. Although I noticed something shaky, I glanced down at her hand that gripped my wrist.

Noticing how shaky she seemed to be — 'She must feel scared...poor girl...' I thought in my head. I glanced at Takemichi 'Even he noticed it...' I look at the back of Hina's head.

"I'll protect you Takemichi...you too new student" She spoke calmly, even though her hands were shaking with fear, it was obvious she felt terrified.

"Hina..." I mumble under my breath as I looked a bit sadden for her, feeling admiration for her braveness.