-ˋˏ ༻ ✦ ༺ ˎˊ-

(ง•̀ᗝ•́)ง
⏤ ⏤ ✎  .ೃ    dreams :: 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝗅𝗈𝗀𝗎𝖾 .

THE SOUNDS OF arrows piercing through bullseyes echoed across the deck. a young girl, no older than eight, was seen practicing her archery skills under the morning sun.

"up early today, (name)?" a boy stood in front of the target, disrupting the girl's line of view.

(name) clicked her tongue in annoyance as she lowered her bow. "what do you want, hayato? aren't you supposed to be sharpening your swords?"

"decided to take a quick break." hayato told her nonchalant and shrugged. "since you're on break, do you mind pulling the arrows out from the bullseyes? thanks!"

"what- hey! i didn't agree to that!" the boy yelled out as (name) turned her back on him and started jogging away to the ship's kitchen.

"well, that's not my problem! you're the only one on deck, so it's your responsibility! captain's rules!" the young girl heard a groan before the sounds of grunting and complaints followed after.

the then twelve year-old hayato was the older brother of the then ten year-old (name)

the then twelve year-old hayato was the older brother of the then ten year-old (name). they were both taken and raised by the captain of the ship, who went by the name of hirano aoto.

hirano was not the biological father of hayato, nor (name) for that matter. he found them by chance on an island he could not remember the name of, cuddled against each other with clothes torn and dirtied.

hirano did not actually intend on taking them with him and his crew, for he had little to no experience with caring for kids for that matter. but something sparked in him that they were different. different in what way, hirano did not know.

but he did know, that if he took them under his care, things will not be the same. positively of course.

 positively of course