❛ 第五章 ❜

(ง•̀ᗝ•́)ง
⏤ ⏤ ✎  .ೃ    finding the perfect ship  .

RUFFLING HER HAIR in frustration, (name) examined the arrow she was working on once more. something felt off, but she did not know what.

hayato laid asleep next to the younger girl, his head on her shoulder as he dozed off. nami was behind them examining the map on her own. "nami, (name)!" a certain raven-haired straw hat called out. "hey! you guys!"

"what?" the two answered in unison, both equally annoyed after being interrupted.

the raven happily got up and presented a handmade jolly roger. the skull looked crooked and distorted with a straw hat that was similar to their proclaimed 'captain'. "it's ready!"

"and, what is it?"

"our jolly roger! every pirate crew has to have one. and now we do!" luffy answered excitedly, making the silver-eyed girl pop a smile.

"we're not a crew, and you are not hanging that on my boat." nami finished the convo before going back to the map. luffy then turned to the sister of the duo.

"what'd you think, (name)?" the archer made a brief thinking face before she answered. "it's great, though maybe it could be less crooked, you know?"

the door to the cabin creaked open, revealing the moss-haired swordsman. "zoro, zoro! check it out!"

a skeptical expression covered his usually stoic face. "that's unique." he proceeded to brush pass the boy and lean against the inner side of the boat next to (name). "nami, i think the toilet's busted."

nami looked confused. "we don't have a toilet." zoro went silent. "oh."

"well, then something back there is leaking." as the orange-haired girl rushed back into the cabin, (name) looked up towards the swordsman.

"hey, zoro!" the archer called out. when the said swordsman looked down at her with a questioning look, she outstretched her arms and showed him her recent work.

"do you think it's missing something? i'm trying to make an arrow that shoots out nets." zoro took hold of the prototype and examined it carefully.

he then crouched down to (name)'s level and began to point out the mistakes he thought was necessary and gave her possible solutions as well. it was surprisingly useful for someone who specialises in swords.

not a second later did nami leave the cabin, frustrating on the fact that they were taking in water. "what did you do?"

"i didn't do anything." the swordsman denied with a shrug. "the way you're clanging those swords around all the time, you must've broken something."

"well maybe if you were such a goof thief; you would've stolen a better boat." zoro retorted as he stood up, not before ruffling the archer's hair.

"woah, woah! guys, guys, guys. okay, crew meeting!" luffy interrupted and placed the jolly roger away.

"not a crew!" the bantering pair exclaimed in unison. (name) gestured at them with a pointed finger, to show she agreed with them. "not that i care if i'm in or not.."