Chapter IV - The Tentacle Queen

To be crown as a Queen... To be... Alone.

Outside everything... That's was known and unknown... A Queen who is a force of chaos... Next to a King who is the force of order.

She has been be friends with... An tentacles like... An embodiment... The one who destroying everything that was hold... Everything that was in control... Everything... That refuse... The force... Even... Infinity... A thread to existence...

There are was a rule... One simple rule that the king and queen need to follow no matter what... To never meet or interact with each other...

The destruction that could happened but just a simple act... Was lost to history.

Not even a single thing... Can control her... She is free on her own... Her life... No one couldn't control or giving her a order. She isn't a embodiment of freedom... She is a concept... The concept of freedom.

In her long... long life... She was be know... In the cosmo... As many thing... Many name... Many identity.

But in one of them... She was a Queen...

The Tentacle Queen.

Due to her... Ability to used a tentacle alike... No it has it own will as she allowed it to be...

For now she was know as The Tentacle Queen...

The Free Thing in Existence... All alone at the cosmo somewhere at it... You will meet her... Someday.