Chapter VII - The King who controls everything

To be crown as a King... To be... Ruling all over all.

He who was the one is... He is... The King was rule all over everything that exists... And come to exist... King is oder while the queen is chaos...

Obsessively... He like controlling... He want control... He want to make sure that he is the one who in control in everything... He isn't a embodiment of control... He is the concept of control a opposite to the Queen.

Many attempt he may made to meet The Queen... But it never works... The Queen alway Changed... Unpredictable... And he isn't like it... He want The Queen to be in his control by any means... If it means everything was destroy...

Many life in the existence was grow to worship him... As he continues on...

As he come to know... King and Queen doesn't any version... In the existence it was only two of them... In existence...

As he go up a higher dimension... He come to know the real reason of why king and queen can't meet...

Because... If these two to ever meet... Everything is doom... Nothing can changed of save... The last reset of existence was the meeting of king and queen... But he isn't remember any of those... It was like the shock of the battle block all of his memories...

A battle was recorded by the outsiders to be called The end... Through a book he read about it... The destruction cause by it was...

The destruction of infinite dimension... That was holding about infinite dimension... Hold another dimension... That was hold a sealed of...

The shake to the outsider realms that was outside everything... Infinite distance from everything... Or anything...

Killed many cosmo being...

A destruction of countless universe... Star... Black hole... Multiverse...

The place that the battle take place was at... The center of everything... That was surpassed infinite...

And Restart existence itself...

The was what the record said and... The Queen and king walk different path as the rule was made...

The King have givens a name...

... The King who controls everything.

He will control... In everything... That was ever to exist.