Chapter IX - You are... A MONSTER!

A school building... The light was out... Everything was black and silence... All entrance was closed as all windows become unbreakable... As everyone in the school slowly disappear... One by one...

A student... A male students... In uniform was on a run through rooftop... The only places he can know and avoid those who will attack him... That was a bad move...

Waiting for him at the rooftop was a girl in white dress... White haired... Red Eye... As she smile menacingly... Evilest smile... Satanists smile... Demonic smile...

As only meeting her... He feeling like... He and her is... More than... A stranger... A unknown... Experience go through him... As he fell to his knee... In front of her...

“Oh hey mister how can i help you?” She asked with a tone of a sweat little girl... Asking him as she go down to his level...

Slowly her hand was only his head... Patting him as he could speak or do anything else...

Only thing he have right now is...

Scared.

Nothing else or more... Couldn't do anything as the girl was leans to meet his face...

Face to face with the little girl... Knowing that he could use his right hand...

As she smile... She isn't talking... But he swear he hearing she laughed at him before the place their stood Changed...

Into a room like... Royal blood room... A princess room... As he look at the room... It was beautiful... But there are a unwell feeling on his body as the little girl... Put her down on his head...

... The head exposed... Blood come out but it isn't touch her or anything else in the room... The broken skull of him still have...

As his body fell down and...

Become a dog.