*𝓢𝓽𝓪𝓰𝓬𝓵𝓪𝓷

Stagclan lives at the base of the mountains in a large forest of snow covered pine trees, an ice covered lake is centred in the middle with a few cracks to hunt fish from. A small dip is what they call "graveyard" were they place their dead clanmates.

Stagclan's camp is at the back of the territory in a dark cave with moss and Ivy vines covering the entrance. Pine trees scatter the outside of the cave, protecting cats from wind, in the tallest tree is a hollowed out tree hollow used as a prey pile. 

Stagclan has a little more prey than Lynxclan that consist's of fawns/elk calf's, wolverines, birds, fish, squirrels and hares.

Predators include Wolves and Birds of prey, Elk and Deers also attack if their young are used as prey.

Stagclan's past high ranks were:

Stagstar, Pinestar, Riverstar and Greystar. ⭐️

Poppystorm, Smokewing, Hawknight, Daisybreeze and Hollowbelly. 🌱

Lilystorm, Vipertail, Pinefang, Briarweed, Riverfox and Greyrise. ✨

Although being just as arrogant as Lynxclan Stagclan acts more gentle and kindly as to win favouritism from Dawnclan, it does not work. 

Stagclan has darker pelts and stocky builds they're claws are extremely long and they are usually tabby's or colour-points. Colours vary from cream to black, most cats have a few white patches, pale pelted kits are killed at birth and their mothers are exiled if they do not have a father.

Stagclan follows the law of Dawnclan and joking about Duskclan could get you exiled or worse. Pine trees were made un-scratchable by Pinestar for unknown reasons.