*𝓔𝓬𝓵𝓲𝓹𝓼𝓮𝓒𝓵𝓪𝓷

Eclipseclan lives on the outskirts of both Stagclan and Lynxclan, usually travelling under the tunnels they made beneath the other twos territory. None of them are above causing fights and stealing prey.

Eclipseclans camp is in an almost completely flooded cave, with a few rocky out crops to stand on, their is a small crack that cats can squeeze out of just near stagclans lake, nests are created in crags and ledges their is no one place for rank-sorted dens.

Eclipseclan has an abundance of prey as they steal tons from the other clans making them the main source of famine, prey includes, fish, small hares, mice, squirrels and lizards.

Predators include wolves, sharks, hawks, eagles, snakes

Eclipseclans past high ranks were:

Eclipse, Dew, Rain and Cocoastar. ⭐️

Fennel, Bass, Trout, Lilypale and Saffrontwig. 🌱

Cocoasugar. ⭐️

Eclipseclan is a care-free place, they do not care about what happens to the other clans only about their own clan, everyone sees each other as siblings and queens will have mates from outside of the clan, their leader is seen as the mother/father. Naming rules and ranks have only just been developed.

Eclipseclan doesn't have distinct pelt colours although paler pelted cats will be more likely working outside of the camp and tunnels while darker pelts will be working within the tunnels, eyes are extremely milky pale due to living underground which causes many cats to go blind.

Eclipseclan does not follow any cats Dawnclan and Duskclan? Who cares! They follow their family, their mother or father, their siblings and all who come before.

Eclipseclan was only made 3 years ago by some runaway clan cats, whom have no only just decided to *forcefully* take nine lived leaders, clan names, ranks and go to gatherings.