finding a new ship - 004

●○●○●○●

●○●○●○●

A little Kairi swims through the large underwater palace, followed by a fisherman, who is a human in the shape of a sea creature. This one was a jellyfish - fish people and merpeople are different. Merpeople are considered much more ruling and powerful than fish people.

"Young Mistress Kairi! You can't go to Your Majesty's room this immediately-!" The jellyfish woman warned, following a little Kairi around as she had a firm look on her face.

Kairi ignored the fisherman, storming inside the king's office which just happened to be her father's office.

"Father!" She yelled, barging inside the room as the jellyfish woman stayed outside the door - a terrified look on her face as the majestic merman stared at her.

"What is it, Kairi?"

"Father! Why would you send Brother Isis to the Grand Line!!??" Kairi yelled, "You know that the Grand Line is filled with dangerous sea monsters!! He hasn't been back after 2 weeks!!" 

Kairi's eyes were watering by now even though they were in the water, it was still visible to them. The doors of the office are closed by the water pressure that the merman emits.

"Kairi..." He says in a deep and husky voice, "We are royalties. Us royalties merpeople have the chance to inherit our ancestor's powers, being able to talk to any sea creatures even monsters."

"This is our tradition. You know that." He said firmly, narrowing his icy blue eyes. He was Eden, Eden Hatsugyo... The primordial god of the seas.

"But... But none of them ever come back alive Father!!" Kairi yells, "You know that they'll not survive but why send them there!!??"

"Do not question our family tradition, Kairi."

"Send me instead! Let me go instead of the others!" Kairi stepped up with teary eyes and a brave look. Eden looked shocked he looked away, gulping.

"That I can't do..." He muttered.

"Why??"

"You know... You're my favorite Kairi. I know you inherit those powers just by holding you for the first time." He admitted causing Kairi to tremble.

"You know I inherited it but you still send them away!! Why Father!!!" Kairi yelled, her eyes glinting a dangerous blue as Eden sighed.

"I want you to be the next ruler Kairi, not any of your siblings. My only daughter, Kairi Hatsugyo." Eden said proudly as Kairi just stared disgusted at her father.

"You won't have me here Father. I'm leaving. I'm leaving this palace and you can't bring me back unless you bring all of my siblings back here alive and unscathed." Kairi turned her back, swimming towards the office door.