soaked cat - 008

●○●○●○●

●○●○●○●

When the others had boarded the ship and they were far off into the sea, Kairi sat on the rails of the ship - staring at the waves. Zoro saw her and walked towards her, "You should go back." Kairi smiled, "Yeah, I was going to but I wanted to say goodbye to you first."

Zoro sighed and sat on the ship's floors, leaning onto the rails of the ship. Kairi smiles, "You know, these days... I got confused about why you would join a crew with pirates when you always hated them..."

"Yeah, I didn't know why either but I just did," Zoro replied. The two of them went silent, watching how Luffy started cheering by himself while he sat on the goat's head, "For a sinner, he has a charm that can attract people to him like a magnet." Kairi laughs.

"I guess..." Zoro smiles, staring at Luffy who is excitingly waving his straw hat in the air.

"I-" Kairi stopped suddenly when her eyes flashed a tint of bright blue, raising her eyebrows as her eyes widened. Zoro realized her silence and looked upwards to take a better look at the girl who now has glowing blue eyes.

"What is it?" Kairi grinned widely, standing up - and looking at Zoro, "So Kuro is still alive..."

Zoro looks at her, "I doubt Luffy would end his life completely, I bet that jerk escaped or something." He continued, "What is it?"

"You know how the sea and I connect so every time I feel something, they will get notified too. That's like how it works basically. They told me that Kuro is currently on a small boat in the ocean, rowing away." Kairi smiled, looking at Zoro who was looking at her with a chill expression.

"So what are you going to do next?"

"Of course, I'll make sure he won't be able to run again~" Kairi smiled slyly, "How dare he hurt you! He's threatening your and others' lives so I gotta dispose of him~"

Zoro sighed, "Go ahead then, no need to bring back his head. Nami will freak out and will start having a tantrum." Kairi smiled, bending down to reach Zoro level, "Okay, I'll be back later~ Bye!"

The white-haired girl gave the green-haired man a quick peck on his cheek causing him to get startled and look at her with wide eyes and red cheeks, "Bye~" Kairi waved goodbye to him, jumping off the board and into the ocean, smiling as she giggled.

"He looks so cute blushing~!" Kairi giggled as she swam through the water easily due to her legs that turned into a beautiful mermaid tail as soon as she entered the water.

●○●

In the middle of the deep blue ocean, Kuro was frantically rowing his small wooden boat while cursing under his breath. His hair was messy and his outfit wasn't as neat as before he sailed off that island.

"Why must those pesky wannabes bother my grand plan!? After all those years, listening to her annoying little whinings!! And this is what I get in return!??" Kuro yelled to the sea, grunting as he rowed the boat, "Ridiculous!! I'll get my revenge soon. Just wait and see."