where are you - 006

●○●○●○●

●○●○●○●

It was already midnight by this time. The lights to the enormous mansion were turned off, the hallways were darker than usual. Kairi woke up and saw how her friends were all out of their beds, she saw Zoro's bed empty too, and decided to get out of bed.

Her throat was also very sore, she wanted to look in the kitchen to get a glass of water. Since she was a mermaid, she could attract or sense water's presence anywhere - usually liquid. Either drinking water, salt water, fresh water, etc.

She was walking through the dim and dark hallways when she realized the water she splashed onto Klahadore's clothes in secret. She smirked, closing her eyes as she tried to find the water spot on his clothes.

Because Kairi infused the water with her magic, it would act as a spying tool for her. She found the water immediately and started spying on the butler who was seen to be in a dim room that was full of bottles of wine, "There's a wine room here? Cool, I can tell Zoro about this!"

Klahadore was seen talking to Merry the goat or lamb guy before confusing him with his speed, killing the poor guy who was just worries about Kaya. This shocked Kairi she opened her eyes back, panting when she saw the familiar long blades that he had as his so-called claws.

"I should've known that he was suspicious... I know that person but I thought he was long gone..." Kairi gritted her teeth, closing her eyes as she tried to spy on him again.

"Five blades... I think I've seen this before" Her heart ached when she heard a familiar sound to her ears, from Klahadore's point of view, she could see Zoro and Usopp bending over the body of Merry.

"Well, well, well... It appears we have some rats in our cellar."

"Those blades..." Zoro slowly stood up as Buchi smirked, "I knew I'd seen your face somewhere. On a wanted poster. You're Kuro, captain of the Black Cat Pirates."

"Wait, Klahadore's a pirate?" "A dead one" Zoro replied, "They say you were killed by Axe-Hand Morgan."

Klahadore started sharing his plans about how he wasn't killed by Axe-Hand but instead used that rumor as a chance to help himself perpetuate. Zoro pulled out one of his katanas and replied calmly about how he would collect another bounty.

"It's okay, Zoro is strong... He can kill that freak..." Kairi watched how Zoro tried slashing Klahadore whose real name is Kuro but he dodged with insane speed. It then results in Sham hitting the green-haired man's head with an empty glass bottle, causing him to pass out.

They chased out Usopp who escaped from the room, "Dispose of the bodies. Outside of the house this time. No trace left behind."

Kairi who was bubbling from anger, opened her eyes as her once ocean-blue eyes flashed a tint of dark red. Back in the wine room, the water spots that stained Kuro's robe started boiling vigorously - causing hot steam to erupt and then burning some parts of his robe.