[Chapter one] Analyze.

“Paintbrush…Paintbrush……..PAINTBRUSH”
“HUH WHAT”
Paintbrush sprung up from their bed. When they looked to their right they saw Fan sighing a breath of relief.
“Took you long enough.”
“How long were you trying to wake me up?”
“About 5 minutes”
“Oh….sorry..why’d you wake me up anyway?”
“The season 3 contestants are back! That means I get to see Bot for the first time since they….you know…found out”
“Oh, Cool!”
“Get ready, we can walk down together”
“Ight”

Paintbrush got out their bed, as they sluggishly walked to their bathroom they grabbed a white T-shirt and tan overalls. In the bathroom they then brushed their teeth, put their hair up, and got dressed. They also decided to put i9n their golden hoop earrings.

When they exited the bathroom they then put their socks and shoes on and then looked over to fan.
“Ready kiddo?”
“You do realize we’re the same age”
“It’s a nickname dork”
Fan got up and out on some slides. “Lets go”

When they got downstairs the first thing they saw was Clover talking to OJ about room arrangements.
“So who did I get placed with OJ?” Clover said with her sweet soothing voice, her voice was always so beautiful to those who were blessed with hearing it, I guess it comes with being lucky.
“Uhhh, Suitcase”
“Oh yay! I always wanted to meet her!” It’d only make sense she was placed with the person she admires, lucky lucky girl.

“Oh hello Paintbrush and Fan! It’s been so long since we’ve seen each other, may I ask how you guys are doing?”
“Hi Clover, me and Paintbrush have been good! “
“Splendid! Now if you don’t mind me I’m gonna go introduce myself to some of the other old contestants, bye !! “

Clover was always so nice to someone, if only that came with smarts, she was known to be too oblivious and curious for her own good, she has already wandered off to who knows where.

“Oh that girl, she’s gonna fit in just fine”
Paintbrush smiled at OJ then wandered off, accidentally leaving Fan, then they saw her, Cabby, the winner of season 3.

Cabby seemed to notice them too and quickly looked away, her silver blue hair put up in a claw clip glistened in the sunlight glarring in from the window. Her soft pale skin on the tip of her index finger tapping one of the handles to her wheelchair. Trophy seemed to notice her beauty and walked over to her, introducing himself.

Paintbrush then walked walked way to try and find Test Tube and Bot, maybe Fan too if he’s with them, as they were walking outside and around the back to hopefully find them in the garden they stumbled upon Silver Spoon and Candle talking to Nickel laughing with each other

‘I guess they made up huh’ Paintbrush thought to themselves, carefully walking past, trying not to be bothered by Silver, and surprisingly, it worked.

Then they saw everyone they were looking for, and more. There Test Tube, Fan, Bot, and Lightbulb were all talking to each other near the rose garden.

Lightbulb, the most precious person to Paintbrush. Lightbulb was beautiful, her medium  lengthed, messy, blonde hair slightly blowing in the wind, or I guess breeze. She was wearing a yellow and white crop top that she cut herself, and ripped jean shorts pulled above her slim waist. She was such a sight to witness, at least to Paintbrush.

They loved her, a lot. They would do anything for her, and that anything shouldn’t be taken lightly.