• 5 •

Soaps POV:
I guess you could say I've never met a girl quite like Mic. Her ego is about as big as her love for music yet she is still as self conscious as a middle schooler. She's funny, charming, and god so beautiful. She acts selfish but she would do anything for the people she cares about. Her long black hair she usually keeps down and doesn't brush. Her hand cut croptops with her ripped leggings and ripped jean shorts pulled up above her waist. She is a sight, thats for sure.

2 months ago, on June 22nd, she proposed to me. We've been dating since we were 12 and 13, it's been 8 years, I guess time can fly when with someone you love. We're getting married on October 31st, Halloween. It's our favorite holiday so it just felt right.

I was shopping for wedding dresses online on my laptop when I heard the dinner call so I closed up my computer and headed down stairs where Mic and Lightbulb were talking.
"Soap!" Mic wrapped her arms around me and kissed me on the cheek, her lips being chapped from always losing her chapsticks.
"Hi MIc" I hugged her tight, embracing her slim figure.
"Could we talk after dinner?"
"Sure! Now lets eat I'm starving"
Our hands intertwined as we walked to the table, we both sat down in our seats waiting for the food to be brought out.

Today's dinner was turkey soup with baked bread to dip in the broth, downgrade from our pizza lunch but still delicious. Apparently Trophy and Test Tube were supposed to cook it, but since Test Tube left it was him and Pickle. The soup was hot, but bearable. There were a lot of vegetables in it, carrots, celery, potatoes, but no onions, barely anyone here liked onions, so we never really cook with them.

The bread was delicious. I forgot how good fresh bread was, my mom used to cook it for me and my sister as an apology for my dad working late shifts and not being able to spend time with us. The broth of the soup made it even more tasty, who knew Trophy and Pickle were such good cooks.

During dinner I noticed Paintbrush talk to Mic, I couldn't hear anything but I saw Mic smile and shake her head. Once dinner was over Mic walked over to me.

Mics POV

"Mhm! Yeah I'd be able to do that!"
"Thanks Mic, appreciate it"
Well I guess that talk between me and Soap is postponed, I should probably tell her that Paintbrush wants me for a bit.

15 minutes later, when supper ended, I walked over to her. She looked stunning, as always. I can't imagine a scenario where she isn't stunning.
"Hey babe, that talk is going to be postponed, Paintbrush needs me for a bit"
"Okay, text me when your heading back to our room!" Soap smiled one of her pure smiles then stood up and kissed me.
"See you later hun!" She waved and headed up the stairs while I headed outside, where Paintbrush was waiting for me at the cliff.

"Hey Paintbrush what'd you need me for?"
"I know you and Test Tube were good friends, or frenemies, ha. So I just wanted to say I'm sorry that she ran away"
My heart grew warm, we were frenemies, best frenemies.
"Aw Paintbrush I should be the one saying sorry to you."
"No, not for what I'm about to do."
"Wh- huh?"
Before I knew it Paintbrush spun the hug around and then my feet were no longer on the ground.

Paintbrush's pov
As I pushed Mic off the cliff, I gave her one last look. She looked stunned. Then before I knew it I heard a thump. I waited 3 minutes then looked down. I'm sure she was dead. Then I saw something move in the bushes, probably just a racoon, scared from the big thump that was Mic's body hit the ground.

Mic's phone was on the ground next to me, I heard a ding.
"Soap <3: R u done talking to PB??"
Shit. Fuck. I hurried up and came up with a reply.
"Microphone: Actually we need your help, mind coming down?"
Perfect, looks like a double kill.
5 minutes later I saw Soap running my way.
"Hey, Mic said you needed my help. Where is she?"
"Down there."
I pointed to the bottom of the cliff where Soap stood and looked down. Then I pushed her.