Author's note

It's 2015 and Im still not over with Crow Zero. And recently I've been watching a lot of new J-drama and had lead me back to old Japanese dramas and movies. I was kinda young to understand crow zero during the movie was released but Im so intrigued to make a fanfic for this now. This fanfic will only focus to the crow zero 1 plot movie. I will do the second fanfic based on the second movie after finish this one.

I REALLY LIKE SERIZAWA than Genji . And the actor (Takayuki Yamada) play as him make me love him more. Serizawa is the true leader for me. Why I choose Satomi Ishihara for the heroine?. Because she acted in the same drama/movies with them as a lover before. So that's WHY .I ship them so much. Plus there're so cute together . but this fanfic is more on Minako X Serizawa since Genji have Ruka Aizawa. I probably gonna some use Japanese words just for fun :P

Furthermore, just need to point out her appearance of Minako Oda(Satomi Ishihara) she wears the black sailor with red scaft school uniform like the picture above . her hair supposed to be longer and tied low and rest it on her shoulder.

Again . THIS IS CROW ZERO NOT DISNEY OR BARBIE so a lot of foul words will be written here and there. you have been warned .

ENJOY ~~

disclaimer : I don't own Crow Zero movie or their character except my orginal character Minako Oda and some other extra scene that I made . There is no financial gain made from this nor will any be sought. This is for entertainment purposes only.