Part 2

A helmet rolls over to her feet from the other side. Curious , she take few steps forward to the bike sound without any care about the yakuza punks at the back and examined the guy with black school uniform side profile who was on the Honda ST50 Dax , making a sharp gaze in front of him.

"Isnt that Tokio's bike? Since when he-"

"Oie !"

She turns around with annoyed face when her sentences was interrupt by a throwing objects by them. Thank to her fast reflex , she dodged it spontaneously .

"stop shouting and throwing things, ugh..." she picked up the silver colored helmet as she rush to sits swiftly on the back seat of the bike without Serizawa's conscious .

Serizawa's body jolted by the unexpected meet up with Minako at the back , panicking.

" ohaiyou , Tamao ! oh what a coincidence .Gommene , but Im running from those punks , so~...."

"Haa?! Oie , you better get off-" he didn't finished his words when he sees a group of yakuza punks starts running and roared like a barbaric people. There's no turning back now.

"Shit, hurry wear that helmet" Serizawa rolled his eyes to his real opponent far infront of him. Minako quickly clip on the helmet and turn her head to the incoming ambush from the side and mocking them by let out her tough as she pull down her soft eye bag.

"Hahah ! Sayonara suckers!" The bike began to move as Serizawa changes it's gear and ride it straight to the car without any facial expression.

"umm..Tamao, what are you doing?" her caution was ignored completely.

"Oi! Baka ,"

"Just stay silent"

Minako was speechless as she rolls her eyes after hearing his short respond. She look back to Serizawa yet again , reaching her hand slowing to his school uniform on the waist and grasp it firmly. She knows that Serizawa always have a way to survive, she closes her eyes gently and believe in him . The next few second , a loud crash violently hurt her eardrums and the car was literally flew upside down for avoiding Serizawa, who was still calm like water . Minako rapidly opens her eyes and was astound by what just happened. She laugh even more when the same car almost ramp the punks , who was making the hideous shocking face .Serizawa look back at the mess had made and immediately voice out .

" HAHA! Don't diss the poor !"

" Awewsome as ever, Tamao! Now that they're gone , put me down" she requested. Serizawa attempt to change the gear but that part fell off to the ground without warning. Later, the brake lever of the bike broke off from its original place , swinging loosely. Serizawa was panic trying to keep the parts in together as Minako noticed the situation become worst. She embraces the bento boxes closely as Serizawa still in lost control of the bike and brought her to his school , Suzuran High School . He kicks a bicycle that was on the way of the school entrance and said .

"Minako , get off from the bike !"

"what?!"

"Out of the way !" Serizawa shouted to the man in black jersey . He ride it around the school field just to hold back the speed. Every student was eyeing on the couple from the school building. Minako become aware the speed of bike decreases and jump off from the bike. She couldn't balance herself off and roll over as she landed , revealing her upper thigh but she swiftly brush her skirt .

"that's why I hate wearing skirts" she mumbled with annoyance . Still on the dry ground, she remembered something .

"MY BENTO ? where is my---" her mouth was widely open when she saw one of the lid of the bento box opened , exposing the food inside to the soil ground .

"darn it"

Minako! You okay?" serizawa yelled from a far .

"yeah , yeah ! Im okay..." as Minako stand up gently, she felt a shadow approaching her .

"Minako?"

" That voice.... Shit"