Part 1

Some Japanese words

---------------------------------------

*Arigatou - thank you

*Kisama - you (rude way)

*Itai- Ouch

*Ano-Umm

*Daijoubu ka ? - are you okay?

*Baka- idiot

*Kuso Yaro- Bastard

*Shimatta - Darn it

----------------------------------

"Tokio , why aren't you answering my calls? That idiot pointy eye brows too" the girl pouted then turns to a worrying face while still pressing hard on the keypad of her white flip phone. A flock of crows flew across her head caught her attention as she raise her chin and watches it gradually getting far away up to the sky. She smiled. Seeing birds flying freely make her voluntarily happy for some reason .

*plop*

A warm white liquid substance fell on her shoulder startled her.

"WHAT THE FU--!!"

"minako-chan? You forgot your bento box !" A voice was echoed from inside the house.

"Aohh! Hai! Gomenasai Ruka-san I almost forgot! Arigatou !" Minako walk back to the front door hastily while wiping off the bird poop using some tissues from her pocket.

"wait , two bentos? Wow you sure have a big appetite." Ruka was amazed as she gave the wraped bentos to Minako.

" Im visiting a friend. He just discharged from the hospital today. Ittikimasu" she forms a warm smile and bowed before make a move.

"Ouhh? Hurry up ! your boyfriend is waiting for you" Ruka teased from short distant .

"He's not my BOYFRIEND!" Minako glance back .

"Oh and good luck at tonight's performance Ruka-san"

"Arigatou. Don't skip school okay? Take care bye!"

"HOLY COW Im way to late !" She looked at her casio wrist watch as she ran quickly to the near exit turn and suddenly she accidentally bump into one of yakuza's punk and spoil his white coat with hot coffee . The other member of the yakuza was shocked by the unexpected arrival.

"Ah itai itai itai !!

"Ano... daijoubu ka?"one of the yakuza member asked bluntly .

" Kisama !" the man growled with anger.

"Oh my god Im so so so sorry. Im in a hurry right now and I didn't see you there" Minako gave her lowest bow . However , the punks aren't willing to accept her carelessness as he roughly grasped her black hair and pull close to his mischievous face.

"Oh too bad ,we're not going to let you go just like that. you have to exchange this shirt with that body"

"ew..."she murmured with disgusts face .

"WHAT DID YOU SAY? "

"Ah ! Itai ! you're hurting me !" she whimpered and trying to think other way to run away from the scene. Then she finally figure it out while she look up and point her index finger to the sky.

"AH!! IS THAT A FYING PIG?

WHAT?" the yakuza was completely distracted by the foul statement and headbutt the guy and make an escape.

Minako ran like a mad woman while still holding the bento sets with full care. She look back and seeing no one could catch up to her high speed .

"hahah! Baka !"

Out of the blue , she was push from aside by that same yakuza guy and fell to the ground.

" Itte !!!" Minako exclaimed , holding the pain in . She slowly opens her eyes and saw her bento sets is upside down and she look at it with disbelief. She couldn't care less about the scratches she's having on the knees and cuts on her palm. That was it . Her boiling point .

"I MADE THAT FREAKING BENTO FOR 3 HOURS, KUSO YARO!"

She throws one strong punch on the mouth making his teeth falling one by one.

"Shimatta...I I lost control again ." she thought herself , stared at her bloody fist .

Footsteps gradually grow louder when the yakuza brought in more reinforcement.

"come on , really ? just because of that stupid coffee?" She let out a heavy sigh .

" Damn you ! don't you run away ! bitch !

"Did he just call me bitch? okay , calm yourself Minako . you promise not get into fight now." She closes her eyes, furrowing her browns. Out of know where she heard someone calling from the horn speaker nearby .

"SERIZAWA ! CHICKEN !"

Eh... Tamao?"