Part 3

------------------------------

Daijoubu - are you okay?

Ano- umm

Kawaii - cute

Bakayarou - idiot

So so - yeah yeah

Chotto matte - wait a moment

Ja mata ne - So see ya

Yoshaa! - Yahoo

-----------------------

"ano.. Im not Minako. You got the wrong person." She quickly brings her hair to cover her whole face as she stand up, brushing off the dirt on her school uniform.

"who's she ?" Hiromi Kirishima , the first year student raise a question to the crowd after witnessing Minako's presence on the scene .

"Oh , She is called "the wing" of Serizawa's army. No one dare to touch her or else you'll have to face the King of the beasts and our that other senior, Tokio Tatsukawa. Rumor says that she was raised by a Yakuza clan." The masked student beside him, Honjo Toshiaki notified .

"You know a lot"

"heh , it's all over the school , man."

"Kawaiii ne!" said a random student."Bakayarou ! don't be fool by that cute face of her. She's hella strong for a girl, believe me" someone scolded.Genji just stood there staring at her lies silently , until few punch was appear to him from left to right and he finish it with his final knuckle blow. He pulls back his undercut hair and look at his defeated opponent.

"Arent these my guests?" Serizawa walk slowly and finally voice up after he witness Genji's badass action.

"How should I know" Genji arrogantly replied.

"I haven't seen you before"

"Im new here" he acknowledged him briefly. One of the yakuza behind him was trying to stand up from his fall and pull out a knife but was distracted by the incoming police sirens. Numbers of police cars barged in the school entrance .Looking at the situation, he fold his arm to his back to hide the knife as he moves his feet slowly to the side . everyone's eyes was focusing to Detective Yoshinobu Kuroiwa , who got out from the police car with severe injuries on his bandaged head , following by other police man at the back.

"SERIZAWA !"the man shouted angrily from distance. After few seconds of staring , Serizawa gave in and starts to pick up his feet . Genji was taken aback when that detective stated Serizawa's name .

"You're Serizawa Tamao?"

"so so" he walk past by Genji .

"Tamao...." Minako muttered as she trail her eyes to Serizawa.

"look like we've come to one crazy school" one student with the military haircut exclaimed. Harumi glace his eyes as he slightly turns his head to him

"What was that about concurring it, Squid Head?"

Serizawa walk closer the the detective and said

"leave the girl alone. She got nothing to do with this" He warned the injured detective. The man nodded and pushed Serizawa's back to the car but he quickly holds the car's roof molding to glance his soon-to-be challenger, Genji. After that , he rolled his eyes to Minako and give his reassure smirk before entering the police car. She knows from that smirk of his , she'd be safe from any authorities so she smile back. Minako predicted things like this would happen every time she spend her day , even few hour with Tokio especially Serizawa and yet she choose to stick to them. She know what's coming after that. It's time to bring out 'that' money to bail Suzuran's king of beasts. She realized that it's the time for her to leave Suzuran and start to pick up her stuff on the ground.

" It's been 3 years, huh?" Genji blurt out when Minako walk right pass him .She ignore him completely. Seems like Genji didn't buy her lame disguise so she drop the act right away.

"That old man wants to see you badly" he added .

She nailed her feet from walking further after Genji's words and clenches her bloody fist.

"hee? I wonder why?" she sneered and continue to exit Suzuran school .

--at the police station-

"so where to sign it again?"Tokio asked to the police woman on the reception desk.

"Thank you Maam. Im sorry about our friend causing you guys a lot of trouble" Minako bowed .A click sound of the door catches their attention and seeing Serizawa scratching his head walk out from the custody room.

"Tamao , Daijoubu ka?" Tokio gave his concern look when he sees blood from Serizawa's head from the earlier incident.

"If you keep doing this , Minako's money gonna-"

"Don't worry , Tokio . It's not a big deal." She cut in.

"As for your pointy brows, can you deal with your daily life without any serious fight? I don't mind seeing all the action and shit but dont get to that kind of fight. You almost kill that dude" she scolded him as they walk out from the police station.

"well, look who's talking. I didn't ask you to use your money" Serizawa respond sarcastically. She was shocked but later she realizes it what she did that morning was no different than him and accept his cold statement.

"Oi! Tamao, that money she used-"

" Chotto matte Tokio ! Im using 'that' money-arghh!" she roughly pull tokio's white shirt , making her earlier cuts at the market open and bleed through her poor bandage .

"Minako ? are you okay? What happen?" Tokio immediately goes closer to her and grabs her palm. Serizawa race himself to them after hearing Minako's groan.

"darn it , why does it have to bleed now" she whimpered as she holds the pain.

"It was those yakuza punks this morning, wasn't?" he sternly questioned.

Serizawa always know what's wrong and what made it wrong but Minako tries to avoid more chaos between the yakuza punks and Serizawa. Her eyes was looking down from left to right , thinking hard on how to deceive him .

" EHhh?? Hahahah! Stop joking around. I was so clumsy preparing the bento for you guys and cut myself in accident." She giggled as she tries to place a convincing smile .

"ah ! sadly the bentos are ruin completely when I did a short visit at your school. It can't be help , right? " she sighed .

Tokio gave his short stare to her, hearing the information but more unease with her open wound.

"Let's go and get that hand properly bandage, Minako . You're coming Tamao?" he turn his head to Serizawa , who was still unconvinced.

"you guys head first , I have other business to handle" He informed briefly before lighting up his cigarette .

"you hungry Tokio?" he added .

"Uhh,,, No . Why?"

"Yoosha ! I guess you wouldn't mind if I take these two then." Serizawa snatched the wrapped bentos unexpectedly from Minako's hand"arigatou naa. " he simpered while showing the boxes to her and left them speechless .

"Oie ! you cant eat that ! the food inside is upside down like the car this morning . the taste aren't nice anymore . Give it back ! Tamao!" Minako began to run to him , not bothering about the injuries .

"it's still food you know. Ja mata ne.!" he waved his hand without looking at them. She stopped and watches Serizawa walk away.

"He's gonna do it . isn't he" Tokio walks toward her with his hands inside his pockets" both of us know him right?" He simply remarked .

" You're lying to me too , minako . God , seriously you two..." Serizawa mumbled with a hurtful tone .