Chapter 24: Fenrir and the Hero of Time

Sovereign, Great Sea
Ayanami POV

We manage to escape from the Forsaken Fortress and collect all of the Flames so we can chase after the Ghost Ship at the Graveyard which is west of the Forsaken Fortress, but I want to ask Ghostwolf a question about his true name and his connection to the past.

Ayanami: "Ghostwolf; who are you?"

Ghostwolf: "Might as well."

His name is Fenrir a White Wolfo from the region of Snowpeak in Hyrule which is a ice region that is home to his people. His father and mother was the leader of a pack of White Wolfos and rule the region in their fortress and he was the son of them both. They have a strong connection to the Royal Family after the Hylian-Wolfo War which cause the White Wolfos to lose some of their territory, but was saved by his parents who pledge their friendship with the Royal Family, but some of the White Wolfos didn't like it and treat it like a betrayal. There was a Rebellion against his parents after the rogue Wolfos joined forces with Ganondorf to declare war against Hyrule. Fenrir's mother escape with her son to one of their friend's place named The Great Deku Tree... Not the one at Forest Haven, but the guardian during that time. The Great Deku Tree accept the offer of protecting him and where he meet the Hero of Time named Link who was a child at the time. They become good friends and things are peaceful until Ganondorf arrive at the forest and put a curse on the Great Deku Tree which cause him to find those two to help him out. They failed to save the Great Deku Tree, but has order by him to save the land of Hyrule from the Great Evil which they accept it. They travel across the land of Hyrule to saved the land from Ganondorf's control, but they made a mistake of letting the door open to the Scared Realm where the Triforce was sleeping; however the Triforce was split into three when Ganondorf try to touch it. For Fenrir; while the Hero of Time is sleeping for years, he retreat to the Ice Cavern to protect one of the items that was useful for the adventure called Iron Boots. After he was reunited with the Hero of Time; they went to war against Ganondorf by attacking his stronghold at the Spirit Temple and once the time is right then his capital at Ganon's Tower, but there was one thing he regret the most is to protect his own people because during that time period; his entire people was brainwashed by the leader that was appointed by Ganondorf and attack Fenrir during the assault on Ganon's Tower. After the war ended with the victory of the defeat of Ganondorf; it was peace, but to Fenrir is that he wipe out his entire pack which makes him the only survivor. After the Princess of Hyrule bring Hero of Time back to his own timeline; the princess order Fenrir to protect the Triforce of Courage until the new hero rise up, but so far no one show up and the Great Flood happens. Fenrir manage to head to the upper area of Hyrule before the entire kingdom was flooded and turn into the Great Sea.

Ghostwolf: "That's my story of the day. I'm the only White Wolfo left of my people. I failed my people, but I'm not going to failed of protecting the people that lives in the Great Sea."

I hug Ghostwolf and start to tear up because it feels lonely that you been the only survivor of any race and the worst part that he have to end them because someone's evil purpose. I feel bad for him and wish that he didn't have to suffer though this, but with our adventure is about to end shorty; I worry that he will continue to explore the Great Sea all by himself until his purpose for the gods is fulfill. We start to see wrecked ships and realize that we have enter the Graveyard.

To be Continued....

Chapter 25: Graveyard