Chapter 27: Ghost Ship Infiltration

Ghost Ship, Phantom Island
Ayanami POV

We manage to enter the Ghost Ship while it's dock to the island, but it's giving me the creeps because one the flowing blue flames that surrounds it and things are too quiet like there is no one on board of this ship. Ghostwolf start to search the area around the ship to find what we're seeking, but I sense that someone is watching us within the darkness of the Graveyard. I doubt it was the pirates because they can get lost in here and never getting out. I head to the captain's quarter to see any information of what we're seeking, but so far nothing until I can hear Ghostwolf calling me from the bottom of the ship.

Ghostwolf(shout): "AYANAMI! I FOUND SOMETHING!"

I head downstairs to see Ghostwolf holding a large chest that is golden with a Triforce on front of the chest. We decide to open it to reveal..... Nothing. We both are shock to see a golden treasure chest has nothing in there.

Ayanami(confuse): "Ghostwolf? Where is it?"

Ghostwolf(confuse): "I don't know, but there suppose to be something in here, but it's not there."

Ayanami: "Did someone beat us to it?"

Ghostwolf: "No because you need the three flames to travel through the Graveyard and enter the Ghost Ship which both of them are with us."

We try to think of the reason until we start to feel the ship to move which is freaking us out and head back to topside to see what is going on here which we both notice a large group of Siren ships entering the Graveyard which Ghostwolf is confuse of what's going on here.

Ghostwolf(confuse): "What kind of ships of those?"

Ayanami(angry): "Sirens. They must have keeping watch on us and I bet they want the treasure here."

Too bad for them that the treasure that was here isn't here anymore so we decide to make a full retreat back to the Sovereign before the Sirens get to us. We make a break through by using the row boat to reach one of the wreckage while the Sirens are dealing with the wreckage. We continue to make our way to the Sovereign until one of the Siren production ship crash into one of the wreckage and about to blockade us so we need to hurry up.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Time Skip
Sovereign, Graveyard

We enter Sovereign and heading out before we get box in by the Sirens. We manage to bypass one of them which it was close, but the danger is still here.   The Sirens are opening fire right at us, but we able to dodge it since we're too small to deal with much damage since we can see them coming right at us. Ghostwolf continue to dodge the lasers while I decide to deal with them by destroying the wreckage as a blockade for the Sirens. We try our best to escape through the Graveyard until we reach the borderline of the region while the Sirens are heading our way, but we start to notice high ranking Sirens called themselves Testers to arrive at the scene.

 We try our best to escape through the Graveyard until we reach the borderline of the region while the Sirens are heading our way, but we start to notice high ranking Sirens called themselves Testers to arrive at the scene

Ayanami(angry): "Tester."

Tester: "It's been a while Destroyer of the Sakura Empire, but we're here for that artifact you have with you."

Artifact? What does she mean by that unless the Sirens know what was on board of that Ghost Ship, but doesn't know that it was missing long time ago.

Ayanami: "Sorry but we don't have it."

Tester: "Is that so? Then how about we find out by ripping you into million pieces to get it."

Her and her copies open fire right at us which I decide to summon my rig to fight off the Testers while Ghostwolf is making a break for it until we reach friendly waters.

To be Continued.....

Chapter 28: Sirens vs Ayanami