Mr. Pigeon 72

Scene: Luka's Room. Coccinelle and Juleka are experimenting.

Coccinelle: Sure, it's amazing being Coccinelle. I've got these powers, kwamis, but can you imagine if we could prevent Shadow Moth from creating villains in the first place?
Juleka: He'd be ruined!
Coccinelle: Exactly. Have you noticed that Shadow Moth seems to reakumatize people much more often these days? He gets to know his victims and figures out how to manipulate them better!
Juleka: You're right. I've been akumatized into Reflekta multiple times.
Coccinelle: Don't worry; I've got your back, sis.
Juleka: (notices the large amount of times Xavier Ramier has been akumatized) Woah! Mr. Pigeon has already been akumatized 71 times?!
Coccinelle: He's just a harmless guy trying to take care of his pigeons; It's not fair. I'd promised him I'd find a way to keep him safe from Shadow Moth, but I just can't figure it out. (He groans) I don't understand a thing in this spell book!
Wayzz: Master Fu didn't understand much in it either, but he was able to do it with proper time and rest!
Coccinelle: You're probably right, Wayzz, but I think I'm getting close; I can't stop now. (He spinkles some pepper into the pot, causing an explosion) Darn it, I was sure that "spicy little rock" would be pepper.
Trixx: Juleka, could you help us out here?
Juleka: Luka, how long have you been working on this?
Coccinelle: Since I told you, I suppose. Now that we're on spring break, I finally have some more time to figure things out.
Juleka: When was the last time you worked on one of your songs?
Coccinelle: Uh... not long ago. I can handle both, you know.
Juleka: (sighs) Luka, you need a break. Why don't you stop and come back later with a fresh mindset?
Coccinelle: I'm this close, Jules! I'll take a break soon. Right now, I have to figure out how to keep Shadow Moth from reakumatizing people. (He opens a jar and pours the contents into the pot, causing another explosion)
Juleka: I get that you wanna see the end of Shadow Moth, but you shouldn't run yourself ragged.
Coccinelle: I won't, Jules. Promise.
(Suddenly, Luka's phone rings. Coccinelle picks it up and answers)
Coccinelle: Adrien?
Adrien: Luka! Are you busy right now?
Coccinelle: Oh, not really. What is it?
Adrien: My father wants me to star in a commercial for his new ad campaign at the pool today. Did you want to come with me?
Coccinelle: I'd love to, but will it be ok with your father? I wouldn't want to intrude.
Adrien: He's not going to be there in person anyway. Besides, it gives us an excuse to spend some time together!
Coccinelle: Alright, babe. I'll see you there?
Adrien: See you soon.
(They hang up, and Coccinelle turns to his sister)
Juleka: (teasingly) You're "not really" busy? What happened to not stopping until you figured all this out?
Coccinelle: Oh come on, he's my boyfriend, and he doesn't get much freedom. You know you'd drop everything too if you got to do something with Rose.
Juleka: Yeah, yeah, just go have fun. And Luka?
Coccinelle: Yeah?
(Juleka gestures to him, pointing out that he's still transformed)
Coccinelle: Oh, right. Spots off!
(He detransforms and heads out the door)
Luka: Seeya, sis!
(Juleka rolls her eyes fondly, before moving to look at the work Coccinelle has been doing)

Scene: Outside the pool. Luka and Adrien greet each other before heading inside. Unbeknownst to them, Marinette watches them from nearby.

Marinette: (to herself) Alright, Adrien is at the pool, getting ready to shoot his next big ad campaign! It's the perfect place for us to make up! Good thing I know Adrien's schedule for the next three years by heart. But they've closed the pool to rehearse the commercial in private. How will I get in? Oh! I know! (She snaps a picture and makes a post, giggling mischievously)
Wayhem: Adrien's at the pool! There!
(Several more of Adrien's fans suddenly show up, trying to get inside to see him. While the bodyguard is preoccupied with the crazed fans, Marinette manages to sneak her way in)

Scene: Changing room at the swimming pool. Plagg hovers in the air and faces Adrien.

Plagg: I'm gonna have to break it to ya 'cause I'm the only one who can. This is totally insane!! Jumping into freezing water first thing in the morning when we could be peacefully eating cheese?
(Adrien opens his pool bag, revealing that it is filled with Camembert. Plagg gasps and happily dives in)
Plagg: I take back everything I said! Everything is great! Just great!