🗡️ Gartenbent Kiyo Rosen Saga - 1 - Female and A Sturdy Sword

Author's notes~

Yoo Hoo peeps! Hope you enjoy this chapter, 6k words for the prologue.

I'll continue this at some point indeed since it's a one-shot mini-series! This crossover is with the wonderful Manga, Rosen Garten Saga, recommended to me a while back by Withfun

With that said, Bai bai~!

~-(>_<)-~

Death, a subject nearly everyone is apprehensive of it happening, especially to oneself.

Those who aren't are either suicidal, elderly, or have a past full of trauma, making the topic seem miniscule.

Nonetheless, no one on this earth is immortal, their days would reach their end at some point down the not-so-linear line of life. Once they die, it's just another event in history. For how long they are remembered... only time will tell.

I, Ayanokoji Kiyotaka, seem to have been caught in such an event, my previous life reaching its end.

Looking up a teacher, or any faculty member each time I met them was a necessity. Even still, suspecting that someone strapped a bomb to Chabashira-Sensei's clothes was an extreme. When she fell on me in a hug, she got knocked unconscious and shared a continuous French kiss between us ( all in her sleep ). I concluded, that I needed to move.

It was class, and everyone despite taking glances and stuff, continued their test. They didn't want to get a failing grade for "cheating" after all.

I did try getting up immediately and all of a sudden, I saw a flickering red light, tucked in the collar of her shirt. Not caring if I hurt her at all in the process, I pushed her off and moved away as fast as possible, aiming to run out of the classroom if possible.

Alas, I noticed a glint of light in my peripheral from the window, something akin to that of a scope or binoculars. I couldn't see what they were doing but it was quite easy to piece it together.

The bomb in the shirt of my teacher most likely exploded since everything went completely black for me who was still nearby. I felt a searing, dull pain throughout my body, but as soon as it finished, I opened my eyes, feeling numb all over.

However, I was blinded by a light, signifying I must've been out for a while. Once my vision was finally restored, albeit slowly, I focused in on my surroundings unable to shift my neck and even move a limb. However, I didn't need to move at all to notice the person standing over me.

"Congratulations Your Highness, It's a girl!"

The noise seemed to come from the man's mouth, English from what I can understand. That wasn't what alarmed me though. He was looking directly at me, the size of the person was far larger than me as well. Even though I was shocked, I quickly drew the dots and connected them all on my own.

I was a baby.

A female one at that.

And possibly my mother is called Your Highness. I'm not stupid enough to believe that's her actual name, perhaps I was born in some country with a monarchy?

Maybe it really is her name. If you can name a child Northeast, why not Your Highness?

Only a couple of places like that still exist in the present day. Despite that, I knew, none of them were speakers of a language like English.

I could just say this was some weird form of royalty roleplay between intimate people but even that would be a stretch.

The United Kingdom wouldn't have such architecture either. I noticed the rustic interior, with a huge art piece on the ceiling, along with what was seemingly gold as a border.