𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗶𝗹𝗺𝗼𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗽𝗵𝘆

❪ 𝗠𝗜𝗬𝗨 ❫
𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘪𝘭𝘮𝘰𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘱𝘩𝘺 | ✧*:·
𝗶𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 𝘄𝗲 𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗻 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗺𝗶𝘆𝘂'𝘀 𝗽𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗳𝘂𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 !

❪ 𝗠𝗜𝗬𝗨 ❫ 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘪𝘭𝘮𝘰𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘱𝘩𝘺 | ✧*:· 𝗶𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 𝘄𝗲 𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗻 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗺𝗶𝘆𝘂'𝘀 𝗽𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗳𝘂𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 !

━━━━━━━━━━━━

❝ 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏 ❞

𝐃𝐑𝐀𝐌𝐀:
Imitation

𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄: MAY 7, 2021 ━ JULY 23, 2021

𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄:
MAY 7, 2021 ━ JULY 23, 2021

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑:
Lee Ma-ha is the center of the new girl group Tea Party. Ma-ha spent three years doing odd jobs to support herself before getting her second chance with Tea Party. She is determined to succeed no matter what, even when her attempts to gain popularity make her the subject of severe online hate. Through her idol work, she frequently crosses paths with Shax member Kwon Ryok, and she begins to fall for him despite rules forbidding idols to date.

𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐙𝐄𝐍𝐒' 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 :
This was Miyu's first-ever drama role. There was some apprehension about this because she was so new, despite being cast in the lead female role. She proved everyone wrong when the drama emerged, showing off her acting chops.

The drama received poor reviews, but despite this, MOAs and watchers praised Yumi's acting and her chemistry with her counterpart Lee Jun-young.

They were also excited to see Miyu on screen with her friend, ATEEZ's Jaein.

𝐃𝐑𝐀𝐌𝐀:
Let Me Be Your Knight

𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄: NOVEMBER 7, 2021 ━ JANUARY 24, 2022

𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄:
NOVEMBER 7, 2021 ━ JANUARY 24, 2022

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑:
Yoon-joo gets mistaken for her sister, a doctor, and becomes the live-in doctor who treats LUNA's leader Yoon Tae-in for his sleepwalking condition.

𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐙𝐄𝐍𝐒' 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 :
Miyu was applauded for her acting yet again as well as her chemistry with Lee Jun-young and the other cast.

Many fans were excited due to the fact it was the first time a TXT member and NU'EST member were on screen together.

❝ 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐 ❞

𝐃𝐑𝐀𝐌𝐀:
Sh**ting Stars

𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄: APRIL 22, 2022 ━ JUNE 11, 2022

𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄:
APRIL 22, 2022 ━ JUNE 11, 2022

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑:
Jin Yuna is a rookie actress under DS Actors. She plays a supporting role in the drama 'The World of Stars'. After falling for fellow actor Jaehyun, they become pregnant while dating. Jaehyun proposes to Yuna and they end up happily married.

𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐙𝐄𝐍𝐒' 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 :
The drama received good reviews due to the hype of main leads Lee Sung-kyung and Kim Young-dae's chemistry.

Many MOAs applauded Miyu's switch from her kind roles previously to the role of the spoiled, confident Yuna.

Miyu was also applauded, yet again, for her chemistry with Shin Hyun-seung as her romantic counterpart. 

Many MOAs hope that Miyu will have another drama like this, due to her comedic timing in it.