𝗮𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗵

∘₊✧₊∘

❝ 𝗔𝗙𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗠𝗔𝗧𝗛 ❞
( txt 5th member, miyu )
two, beomgyu & miyu.

❝ 𝗔𝗙𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗠𝗔𝗧𝗛 ❞( txt 5th member, miyu )two, beomgyu & miyu

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SWEARS & PAST MENTIONS OF AN E.D

─────────────────

MIYU'S RED CARPET LOOK:

MAMA 2023 / SEOUL, SOUTH KOREA

"So, are we never going to talk about it?" Soobin asked in the silent limo drive to MAMA.

Miyu had been giving everyone the silent treatment since Soobin interrupted her phone call with Jaein. She brushed her hair out of the way, looking at her perfectly manicured nails.

"Don't be a entitled child Miyu. You're the one at fault here," Soobin snapped without thinking.

Miyu's cold eyes met his. "At fault?"

A chill went through the limo. When Miyu glared, you did not want to be on the receiving end of it.

"Beomgyu and I kissed. It wasn't just me. How am I at fault?" Miyu almost growled.

"Because you should have known better. We had this talk about dating within the group before we debuted," Soobin replied with his glare.

"Known better?" Miyu clicked her tongue. She swirled to look at Beomgyu. "Did you tell them who was the one to initiate it that night?"

Beomgyu looked down.

"Of course," Miyu scoffed. "You know. I deal with a lot. I barely have any male friends because you all insist I only need you,"

"Oh, please. You're friends with Dino and..." Soobin wracked his brain to think of male idols Miyu hung out with. He drew a blank.

"I don't make a fuss that you're all friends with ATEEZ's Jaein. Or that Jia-sunbae texts you sometimes. Do I?" Miyu challenged.