𝘀𝗲𝗰𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘀

∘₊✧₊∘

❝ 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐒 ❞
( txt 5th member, miyu )
one, ateez's jaein & miyu.

❝ 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐒 ❞( txt 5th member, miyu )one, ateez's jaein & miyu

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SWEARS

─────────────────

MIYU'S ROOM / TXT DORM / SEOUL, SOUTH KOREA

Miyu flopped down onto her bed. Her new drama shoots plus the comeback was kicking her butt.

"Fuck," She grumbled as she down some painkillers and rubbed her side.

Her phone rang and she tried not to scream. If she had to go back to set, she swore to god someone was going to die that day.

Miyu grabbed the phone and looked at the collar ID. She smiled at who it was and answered.

"Bitchhhh!" A voice shouted happily on speaker.

"Bitch~" Miyu replied back as she rested the phone on a pillow, laying back down.

"Did you just come from set?" Jaein asked.

"Yeah. It was action sequences so I have bruises everywhere. How about you?"

"Promo shots for the new album. On break right now because San-oppa broke a camera accidentally," Jaein chuckled.

"Oh shit," Miyu chuckled. "I'm in the dorm. The boys still have promo shots,"

"Have you and him talked about what happened on Halloween?"

"Nope," She popped the 'p'. "I don't think we ever will."

"Miyu," Jaein chastised. "You need to. You kissed."

"It's complicated. You know how it is with being the only girl," Miyu sat up and immediately regretted it, wincing. "The group could implode if we dated a member, much less be friends-with-benefits."

"I know," Jaein sighed and Miyu closed her eyes. She knew exactly what her best friend was doing: staring at one of her members with that stupid lovesick stare.

"Have you two talked about your shit? Or are you still with the other guy?"

"Nah, Sangyeon-oppa and I barely lasted three weeks. He's hot but we're really different," Jaein pondered for a moment. "And no, me and him haven't talked through our issues yet,"

"And the pot calls the kettle black," Miyu teased. "Why are you telling me to talk to my guy when you haven't either?"

"I-it's different," Jaein protested and Miyu could tell she was blushing. "If we got together, it wouldn't last. My temper would make me say something mean. Mingi gets too jealous. Plus Hongjoong said something about Yunho having feelings too and I don't want a Twilight situation,"

"Calm down, baby girl," Miyu soothed her. "I was just teasing ya. I hear you. No one wants a Twilight situation ever. I just am being a coward,"

"We both are." Jaein just agreed rather than deny it. "So what are you going to do?"

"Play it off like I was too drunk to remember if he brings it up," Miyu chuckled dryly. "It's not like it's a lie. We were both really drunk,"

"But you've had a crush on him since...forever. And drunk actions are sober thoughts,"

"Yeah. Well. I'm not gonna ruin my group for some childish feelings,"

"Fine. I won't force you to. I need to sort out my own relationship issues before dealing with yours," Jaein groaned. "I do have one question though!"

"What?"

"Which member was it? You never say his name. Just his pronouns."

"Does it matter?"

"Uh yeah,"

"Fine. It was Choi Beomgyu."

There was a clatter and crash. Miyu sat up and whipped her head around to the door.

It was open and standing there was a shocked Soobin.

"Ah shit."