Chapter 4: Misunderstood?

The next morning, Lily woke up to the smell of really good food. Like a zombie walking towards fresh meat, she trudged out of the room towards the smell of food.

"Good morning, Lily." The familiar blonde boy greeter her. At first Lily didn't recognize him, but as the previous day's events flashed back, she remembered.

"HI MS LILY!" Cam shot out.

"Ah, sorry am I interrupting?" Lily asked. Slightly nervous. "I didn't mean to intrude."

"Oh your fine. Wyatt and James already went to work for the day."

"Come sit with me Lily!" Cam shot up. "You look hungry."

Lily woke up. "Y-Yeah, I kind of am." Lily said as she sat down as her stomach growled.

Cam giggled at this as Landon walked past and slapped him on the head. Landon sat down some food for her. "T-Thank you."

"No problem." Landon said as he turned around to continue cleaning up. "Wyatt and James already left for the day. They are very strict about scheduling so we need to worry about that."

Lily ate the food. It was surprisingly good. "You are a very good cook." Lily said between bites.

Cam pipes up. "Yeah it's because we are too busy to learn to cook."

"We?" Lily asks.

"Well I have to do schoolwork." Cam says while pulling out his notebook.

Before Lily could ask Landon answered. "Despite the color pallet of the underside being black and purple, its rather similar to the overworld. Schools, diners, shops, ect."

Lily was surprised by that. "You have been to the surface?" Lily asked. Maybe if she finds a way up, she can get home.

"The ferryman tells us stories; He is one of the few that can freely travel to the surface."

"Ugh, I can't understand this." Cam complained. "It doesn't make any since so many equations how do you decide which one to use?!" Visibly frustrated, Cam rested his head on his hand trying to read.

Lily took that moment to step in. "Here, let me see if I can help."

Lily spent the next couple of hours helping Cam with his schoolwork. Surprisingly it was not any different than normal geometry that Lily was used to on the surface. She always loved helping people especially kids, given her own past.

Landon was very happy to see Cam actually happy doing Schoolwork given that Landon is not good enough at math to help.

Landon would never admit it, but he was begging to like Lily. It was nice to have someone around to talk with. Landon has to stay home all the time to tutor Cam. He doesn't get much interaction with others.

Out of absolutely nowhere, the front door is thrown open. This made all 3 people jump in freight. Wyatt and James burst in, and everyone there was in shock. "Brothers?! What are you doing home?!" Cam and Landon said in unison.

Suddenly James rushed over and apprehended Lily similar to a police officer, just without a pair of handcuffs. His titan grip started hurting lily's wrists. "OW LET GO!" Landon and cam hopped up and tried to help, but Wyatt's cold and low voice shut them down. "We will talk about this later. His majesty is not happy."

Cam piped up, "What did she do wrong what is happening?!"

Before they could say anything, Wyatt and James began to escort Lily out of the house. Cam and Landon tried to follow but they were forced to stay behind.

As they walked through the small town, everybody looked at them as if she were going for execution back in a 1700s western town. A mix of people who look alive and people who look more like the captain.