destination

Yoongi typed the location on google map and the car started to follow  the directions...jimin was beside him in passenger seat...enwoo and Taehyung was in back seats....they are ready to meet jungkook finally....

The car was moving through heavy traffic and now it entered in village location...the surrounding was more green than city...

Taehyung looked around...he can feel why jungkook chose this kind of place to live...more calm and breathable....

Suddenly Namjoon's words ringed in his mind...

" hobi lives with jungkook there "

He don't know why but ....something is burning inside him...why this is bothering him...he don't even remember how jungkook look...he knows him only by photos....so many thoughts running in his mind...and something hit him hard...

" Stop the car" Taehyung yelled....yoongi pressed the sudden break...making sure they didn't get in any accident...

Along with  yoongi..others  turned thier head towards Tae....without saying anything..Taehyung went out from car...he stood out..staring at distance....

" what's wrong with him now " yoongi said in annoance....younger acting weird after coming back  from Namjoon's house...

They all went out and stood behind Taehyung...

" what happened tae..." jimin asked in soft voice..he knows something is going on in  his mind...

" let's go back.." Taehyung said ...others looked at him like ' are you serious ' look..

" are you kidding Tae....huh...it's not a time for joke...we almost there to reach...finally we are going to meet jungkook...koo...whom we are trying to find from start...we went through a lot from one last month for this...and now you are saying let's go back..." yoongi said in anger...' what's wrong with this boy ' he thought....

" Tae...what's the problem now...why you wanna go back...it's the chance for us too meet jungkook...for you too....he must be waiting for you..." jimin said when he noticed a silent Taehyung...Taehyung turned towards him..

" do you think he is waiting for me...did Namjoon hyung mention that..?" He questioned back...others stiff there ...Namjoon didn't mention about jungkook waiting for tae...he said he is fine now and back to life again...

" that doesn't mean we shouldn't visit him...look..what we aimed first...to know if koo is alive or not...so it's just that...and what if jungkook is really waiting for you Tae....you will regret going back if he still waiting for your return..." yoongi said trying to convince younger...

" HE IS NOT WAITING FOR ME....HE IS WAITING FOR TAEHYUNG WHO LOVES HIM..." Taehyung yelled....others took a step back from him when they noticed the fire in his eyes....Taehyung took a deep breath...

" jungkook will be waiting for his Taehyung hyungie's return...who loved him..who fight with others for him...who cared for him....not for me...who don't even know how he looks in real...I only know him through  his diary and pics....how do you think I am gonna face him..." Taehyung breath out...he sat on his knees....broken...his eyes filled with tears...

Yoongi and jimin looked at eachother...now they understood what younger wanted to say...

True....jungkook must be waiting for his love...not a stranger who don't even know him...

Jimin crunched down beside Tae...he started to rub his back to calm younger...

" what if he get his hopes high after seeing me...what if he thinks his beliefs was right...his Taehyung return to him back as he promised in past....only to know that I am not that person... a completely stranger to him....why should I go there...my presence will broke him more only...now atleast he have a hope of his love returning to him...but after meeting me..his hope is gonna crush badly...." Taehyung said through his tears....he can't broke that innocent soul more...his parents did enough....