Chapter 1

"Thousands of years ago the vampires and werewolves were allies. They fought all their wars together and conquered their enemies. A treaty was signed to show their alliance

You may be wondering why I used the verb were .

On the night of the full moon on the 21st of October 1324,a newly born vampire, created as a result of the uncontrollable desire for blood experienced by the vampires, longed for his share of the heavenly taste of blood on his tongue.

He searched on the night of the full moon, the day he became a vampire, for blood.

Eyes red and clothes tattered, he stumbled upon a wolf. The wolf in its full glory, howled on the mountain his eyes facing the full moon asking the moon goddess for his mate as it is known that wolves above the age of 18 found their mates on the night of the full moon in October.

Oblivious to the fact that there was a treaty, the blood-thirsty vampire smirked as it thought "jackpot" .

He pounced on to the wolf. The wolf who was taken aback growled and tried to free himself. But the newborn vampire was much stronger and more swift.

The vampire bit the neck of the wolf and sucked out all the blood in the body of the wolf.

The vampire was not aware that eyes were watching him.

After drinking enough blood he looked up and he saw a lot of eyes looking at him from the bushes.

He tried to run but to his dismay, he was surrounded by werewolves.. angry werewolves.

He tried all he could but couldn't escape .

His shrieks and yells attracted the other grown vampires.

The vampires witnessed what happened to their newly born one and demanded an explanation

The werewolves told them what had happened

But, the vampires, hard-headed creatures, refused to believe hence, they declared war against the werewolves.

The battle was fought for three weeks

The vampires surrendered.

The treaty was burnt and since then, the two have become sworn enemies" My dad, Travis Browne ended the story of the vampires and werewolves.

"Dad, what caused the end of the fight?" I asked sleepily

"They promised never to cross paths with each other" He answered

"Really, but why?" I asked again, forcing my self to stay awake.

"Because, the vampires and werewolves wanted to live in peace" He replied with his calm yet deep voice

"Okay buttercup, sleep now, you have school tomorrow"

"Thanks dad, goodnight" I said as he kissed my forehead.

A/N
Guysssss... I just published my first ever Wattpad story.... I am super excited. English is not my first language and so feel free to correct my mistakes and also remember to stay safe and hydrated.. Do not be a silent reader.

Kema Rae <3