Chapter 4

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO HAN JISUNG AND FELIX LEE🎉🎂. 23 YEARS OF LIVING...WOW.. TOAST TO LONG LIFE FOR HAN JISUNG AND FELIX LEE..🍾
Toast to me marrying Felix Lee in future🥂

Vampires and werewolves weren't close ... Not at all.

Everly High was a mixed school and by that I mean there were humans, werewolves and vampires of different sexes in the school.

The humans however were oblivious to the existence of the vampires and werewolves.

We knew all the vampires in the school just like they knew us.

"Hey Anna! Did your dishwasher style your hair today?" A vampire, Jenna Rover asked with her very annoying voice.

Everyone, including humans knew how we both disliked each other.

"The Holy Bible says and I quote 'silence is the best answer to a fool' " I walked past her and bumped my shoulder harshly against hers.

I always wondered why she could not be like her brother Jethro

I entered my classroom with a scowl on my face.

I sat in the seat beside the window. Julie sat with Homer at the back .

My former seatmate left our school last month since then I've been sitting alone.

Science and English were the only classes where I sat alone. The rest of the classes, Homer sat with Evie or his cousin, Florence.

So I Julie and I end up sitting together in other classes

The science teacher, Mr.Dumas who was the chief advisor for my pack walked in.

He acknowledged the presence of the werewolves in our pack by subtly baring his neck.

"Good morning people" he greeted, cheerful as ever, note the sarcasm.

"Good morning Mr. Dumas" we greeted back with the same amount of energy

Mr. Dumas however had a weird look on his face. It looked like he was slightly disgusted and uncomfortable.

I was still trying to figure out the look on Mr Dumas' face when the sweetest scent ever filled my nostrils.

It smelled like raspberries.

That was when I looked up and locked gazes with the most handsome boy ever.

He had blond hair and very dark brown eyes and he had freckles. He had M-shaped lips and they were very red I wondered if he used lipstick.

His smell was sweet but something was not right.

I looked at my friends and they had the same look Mr Dumas had: uncomfortable and disgusted.

"We have a new student joining us today from Australia. Please introduce yourself"

Blondie smirked at Mr. Dumas and introduced himself "Hello everyone"  he smiled " I am Felix Lee and I do hope we get along"

He really emphasized on the 'hope'

"Mr. Lee, how about sitting with Lilith here" Mr Dumas suggested and pointed to the seat two rows ahead of me .

Lilith Grey was one of the few vampires I respected, she always minded her business and didn't seem to be bothered by the existence of werewolves.

She was infact best friends with a werewolf, Andrea Gallagher.

Felix walked over to her and acknowledged her with a smile before sitting beside her.

I was very jealous that he smiled at her but I kept my cool.