Chapter 4

The exam was going on, the hall was extremely quite than the usual classroom scenario. Everything was going fine, the students were fully concentrated in their paper but something happened which snatched their attention from the paper.

Taekook was sincerely giving his exam not even looking at his sides, he was fully focused on his writting but when he moved a little and corrected his sitting position, suddenly a small piece of folded paper fell down from his pant's left pocket which he did not notice at all but the teacher did making him quite shocked.......  

The Teacher lifted the paper and unfolded it to find that it's a cheat paper....

Teacher: "TAEKOOK"

Taekook : " Yes sir "

Teacher : "WHAT IS THIS" He said while showing the paper to him....

Taekook: " I don't know sir"

Teacher: " this is a cheat paper which I just saw falling from your pocket "

Taekook: " but sir this is not mine... I don't know how it fell from my pocket but this is not mine "

Teacher: " so basically you are telling me that I'm accusing you"

Taekook : " no sir..I.."

Teacher : "SHUT UP.... Let's go to the principal right now "

After that Teacher took Taekook to the Principal's office and the principal called Taekook's parents.....

...........

(AT PRINCIPAL's OFFICE)

Taehyung entered in the Principal's office and saw Taekook standing there while lowering his head

Principal: " Ohh Mr Kim....please have a seat "

Taehyung sat down and asked

Tae : " Sir may I know what my son did ?"

Principal : " Your son is our School's topper...but today he really disappointed us, after what Mr Lee (Taekook's teacher) saw in the exam hall, we are not happy at all, it was really hard to believe"

Tae : " Sir please say what he did?"

Principal : " Mr Lee found a cheat paper falling from Taekook's pocket in the exam hall " 

Taehyung's eyes became red in anger....he was too ashamed of his son to utter as any word.....

Tae : " I'm really ashamed of him sir...I can assure you that my son will never repeat this mistake ever again in his life"
He said while glaring at Taekook