𝟭𝟴. 𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗺𝗶𝘀𝗲 𝗧𝗼 𝗚𝗿𝗮𝗰𝗲 ( 𝗧𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴, 𝟭-𝟮-𝟯)

Esmè walked into Mia's bedroom. She saw her sister lying on the bed asleep. Books all around her as she had obviously been studying for the intern exams. With Grace in her arms. Grace was wide awake.

Esmè walked over. She smiled as she picked up her niece. She held her close. "It's okay Gracie. Auntie Esmè is here," she said as she soothed the little girl. She smiled. "I can't wait to help you grow up. But don't grow up too fast. Because life is full of unexpected surprises."

Mia sat up and groaned. "Oh sorry. Did she wake you?" She asked as she rubbed her eyes.

Esmè shook her head. She smiled as she sat on the bed. "No. I came to check on you. Found you asleep and cheeky here lying awake. Where's Mark?" She asked.

Mia yawned. "He's gone to get diapers. I heard Izzie complaining about Grace."

Esmè nodded. "She was. But I've told her straight. This is Grace's home. She can fuck off if she doesn't like it," she said.

Mia sighed. "If I tell you something, please don't say anything. I'm struggling. With being a mom. I feel mom guilt every time I do something. Like shower. Or eat. I promised that when Lia died, I'd never spend a moment away from Grace," she said.

Esmè took her hand. She smiled. "It's natural Mia. You're an amazing mom. Mer and Derek have picked up your travel system. It's downstairs."

Mia just nodded. She felt like she was struggling with everything. Losing Lia had been so hard. But she had tried to hide her feelings. To be a good mom to Grace.

The door opened and Mark walked in. "I got diapers and coffee," he said. He smiled looking at his baby.

Mia yawned. "I don't have time for coffee. I have exams to study for," she mumbled.

Esmè handed Grace to Mark and smiled. "I'm off to have sex. I'll see you later. Bye my little cuddlebug," she said as she kissed Grace's head.

"Don't say the sex word in front of Grace. She's never allowed to do that," Mark said as he sat on the bed.

Mia smiled as she looked to Mark. "You're amazing with her."

Mark kissed her head and smiled. "I'll test you."

"Exam is tomorrow. And I'm so not prepared for this. I can't cope with this," she mumbled as she turned to him. She frowned. "I feel so bad for you doing almost everything for her. I really am not prepared."

Mark smirked. "Baby you're dating a guy who's done all of this already. Why not just ask for help?" He said.

Mia tilted her head. She took Grace and held her close. "That's... that's genius! Why didn't I think of that? Oh. Wait... there will probably be different frigging questions then there was however many years ago," she deadpanned.

Mark frowned. "You calling me old?"

"If the shoe fits. It's a good job I have daddy issues," Mia said as she looked to and kissed him. She looked to him. "Two more days."

"Been a breeze."

Mia raised her eyebrows. She nodded. "Yeah. The cum covered shirt over there says otherwise. Getting physical with your hand were we?" She asked. She grinned. "I know. I said I'd help you. But having two babies squeeze out your tiny hole destroys your horny."

Mark smirked. "Thinking of you. Always thinking of you," he told her.

"Uh-huh. Well... I need to study for these exams. Cause if I fail, then I'm going to be a stay at home momma with Grace. And then my mother will really be disappointed in me."