𝟮𝟬. 𝗡𝗲𝘄 𝗦𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿 & 𝗥𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗻𝗰𝘆 (𝗔 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲 𝗜𝘀 𝗚𝗼𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗲)

"Oh fuck."

Mia moaned as Mark slowly pulled out of her. He looked to her and grinned. They were in Mia's bedroom. Grace was spending the evening with Esmè and Alex.

"See. I knew I'd fuck you and make you cum within ten minutes," Mark said as he pulled off the condom.

Mia rolled her eyes. "I don't think your ego needs inflating anymore," she said as she looked to him. She grinned. "You have to be nicer to me now. I'm officially a resident."

Mark smirked. "I'll always be nice to you. Especially after that blow job you gave me."

Mia rolled her eyes. She grabbed Mark's shirt from off the floor and got up. Mark was lying on his back his head rested against the headboard. "Why do my shirts look better on you?" He asked.

"Cause I'm hotter. And you know it," Mia said as she cleaned herself up from having sex with Mark.

Mark smirked. "You are."

Mia walked back over to him. She straddled him and wrapped her arms around his neck. Their lips met in a heated and passionate kiss.

Mark could feel himself stirring as he felt Mia sitting directly on him. "Babe. Don't."

"What? Can you not handle this?" She asked as she bent over and kissed him.

Mark grabbed her hips and smirked. "Oh I know I can handle it. I just don't want to make you late tomorrow," he said as he thrust his hips up into her.

Mia moaned. She got off him. "I think you're right. I need to get ready for bed. And then I can turn into you tomorrow."

"Me?"

Mia nodded. "Yes. Being mean to interns. Duh," she said as she walked into the bathroom. She turned to see Mark wasn't behind her. "What are you doing?" She asked.

Mark smiled. "I'm getting Grace. I don't fancy letting your sister have her tonight. I want her with us," he said.

Mia grinned. "You go get her. I'm going to jump in the shower."

Mark walked into Esmè's bedroom. Esmè looked to him. "I hope you don't think my niece is going in there after you've had sex."

Mark winked. "Whoever said we did it in bed?"

"Sloan!"

Mia walked into the bedroom. She looked to Esmè. "We had sex in bed. I've changed the sheets."

"Okay... Sloan is winding me up. And I'm not a fan of his behaviour. He's grounded," Esmè said.

"Gee Grey. Anyone would think you're pregnant with how you're acting," Mark commented as he left the room with Grace.

Mia grinned. She looked to Esmè. "You sure you're okay?" She asked.

Esmè nodded. She smiled. "I'm okay. I promise."

"Okay."

Mia joined Mark in bed. Grace was sound asleep in her crib by Mark's side of the bed. He had wanted to get up with Grace in the night as often as possible.

Mark looked to Mia. "Let's make a bet," he said. He saw the look on her face and continued. "I think Esmè is pregnant. If I'm right, you have to give me sex in a risky place. If I'm wrong, I have to do all the diaper changes for a month."

Mia raised her eyebrows. "You think my sister is pregnant?"

"I do."

"You're on."

****

Mia and Esmè were sharing their interns. Both of them knew they would be able to keep them in line. Esmè had gone to find George.