CHAPTER 2

Samrat's action leaves Max incapacitated, his strength waning as the sword wound near his heart takes its toll. Seizing the opportunity, Samrat takes charge, his moves precise and powerful. He lands hits and kicks with full force, his determination fueled by the need to protect Yakusa and his friends.

Samrat's strikes rain down on Max, each blow weakening the parasite's hold over his body. The crowd watches in awe as Samrat's heroic display unfolds.

Tori watches the events unfold with wide eyes. The sight of Samrat's courage and strength leaves a deep impression on her. As she witnesses Samrat's dominance over Max, a spark ignites within her. She finds herself captivated by Samrat's bravery, a newfound admiration turning into a crush.

The police arrive, taking statements from witnesses.

Yakusa: (pointing at Samrat) He's the one who attacked Max! We saw it with our own eyes!

Sayam: (nervously) Yeah, he's dangerous! He's the one who needs to be stopped!

Saraya:(nervously) he is a monster or something like that

The weight of the false accusations presses heavily on Samrat. As the police arrest him, his expression is a mixture of disbelief and heartache. His eyes meet those of Tori, who struggles to make sense of the conflicting images before her. Samrat is led away, his sense of justice shattered and his spirit weighed down by the heavy burden of being branded guilty.

Advik stirs, his eyes fluttering open. His surroundings come into focus - worried faces of his classmates and friends surround him. Rigwak, his younger brother, clings to him, tears streaming down his face.

RIGWAK: (sobbing) Advik, you scared me. I thought you were hurt.

ADVIK: (weakly) I'm okay, Rigwak. Don't cry.

TORI paces impatiently near the police officers, her voice persistent as she urges them to examine the CCTV footage.

TORI: (firmly) You have to check the footage. Samrat can't be guilty. He saved Yakusa.

Inside a van on route to the jail, SAMRAT stares out the window, consumed by his own thoughts. The weight of the situation and the false accusations press heavily on his mind.

SAMRAT: (whispering to himself) I didn't do anything wrong. Why does it feel like the world is against me?

Advik sits up, his head swirling with confusion. He glances around at his classmates, their expressions a mix of concern and fear.

ADVIK: (confused) Where's Samrat?

Sayam: (uneasy) That monster? He went to jail.

Saraya: (nodding) Yeah, you missed it. He attacked Max.

Advik's eyes widen as he processes the information leaving him in a state of disbelief.

Tori's persistence pays off as the officers finally decide to review the CCTV footage. The tense atmosphere in the room is broken by the sound of their shocked gasps.

OFFICER 1: (astonished) What is this?

OFFICER 2: (pointing at the screen) Samrat didn't attack Max. It was the other way around!

The officers rush to the museum's hallway, their steps urgent. The spot where Max and Samrat had clashed now stands empty, Max's absence conspicuous.

OFFICER 3: (exclaiming) Max is missing! He's not here!

The realization dawns upon them that Max, the one responsible for the chaos, is nowhere to be found.

_______________________________

In a dimly lit room, a group of individuals engage in a hushed conversation. Their attention is focused on ADVIK, specifically on his heroic confrontation with the berserk Max.

PERSON 1: (whispering) Did you see what that kid did? He fought Parasite, for real.

PERSON 2: (nodding) He's got potential, no doubt about it. We should consider bringing him under our guidance.

PERSON 3: He may have the potential better than the whole squad we have right now, i guess its time to bring a new member to the TEW SQUAD

The conversation continues, with plans being made to approach Advik and harness his untapped power.

Tori stands beside SAMRAT, who has been released from jail thanks to the evidence she provided. The police officer apologizes to Samrat for the misunderstanding, and they share a heartfelt conversation about the recent events.

OFFICER: (apologetic) We made a mistake, Samrat. I hope you can forgive us. Don't worry we will surely take it in consideration why your classmates took your name instead of him.

SAMRAT: (grateful) I understand. Thank you for doing the right thing.

Tori and Samrat discuss the ongoing situation, piecing together the puzzle of the illusion that has gripped their friends.

SAMRAT: (softly) Tori, I can't thank you enough for what you did, for getting me out of jail. You saved me.

TORI: (smiling modestly) Samrat, I just did what was right. You didn't deserve to be in there. But now we have to figure out what really happened at the museum. Because i had the same memories as them that you went berserk.

SAMRAT: so you also think the same i went berserk

TORI: But I trusted what i felt and not what i remember

Samrat nods, his expression grave. He can't shake off the feeling of injustice.

SAMRAT: (thoughtful) It's like we're stuck in a twisted illusion, Tori. Everyone sees me as the villain, and I can't understand why.

Samrat's eyes hold a mixture of determination and frustration.

Tori places a reassuring hand on Samrat's, silently pledging her support.

Advik lies in a hospital bed, his mind consumed by thoughts of the recent events. He tries to make sense of why everyone blamed Samrat for something he didn't do.

Samrat enters Advik's hospital ward with Tori by his side. The tension in the room is palpable as they can sense the unease in the air. Their friends still perceive Samrat as a danger, a monster responsible for the chaos at the museum.

SAMRAT: (softly) How are you feeling, Advik?

ADVIK: (confused) Samrat, why does everyone think you're the bad guy?

In Between of their convo Advik Samrat and Tori Hears conversation outside the room in which Samrat class mates where still seeing him as the danger around.

A heavy silence hangs in the room as Samrat struggles with the weight of their friends' perceptions.

Advik receives a mysterious message on his phone instructing him to meet at the central road, where a cab will be waiting for him. He decides to keep this meeting a secret from everyone.

As Samrat and Tori sit with Advik in the hospital room, they overhear the hushed conversations outside. Their friends continue to see Samrat as a threat, despite his innocence. Frustration wells up within Samrat, and he stands up.

SAMRAT: (resolute) I can't stay here, Advik. It's clear they won't accept me. Tori, let's go.

With that, they leave the room, leaving Advik in a state of confusion.

At 11 PM, Advik stands alone on the central road and gets into a waiting cab. Inside are the individuals who recognize his extraordinary abilities.

MYSTERIOUS FIGURE: (calmly) Your power has gained recognition, Advik. We're here to unveil the truth to you.

The cab drives into the night, embarking on a journey that promises answers and reveals the secrets hidden behind the illusion.